• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

All members please read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
All members,
Please be advised that WickedStangs has been getting so much traffic that we have had to impose certain restrictions on the members. Just signing on will allow you to post and view almost everything on the site. The other features and capabilities of the site are now being given to those that donate a minimum of $5.00. This was not something that we wanted to do but after using 200+% of our alloted bandwidth due to our recent explosion of new members, we regretfully had to. We did not want to make this site a pay site so we kept basic membership free of charge. There are several levels of donations that will allow more and more capabilities with each level. All funds donated go directly toward the continual upgrades and keeping the site running for everyone. No member is required to give money in order to post, have an account, or just hang out. WickedStangs Management thanks you for your continued support and hopes that you will not see this as a negative against the site but as a positive. This is a positive that keeps the Riff Raff from coming around so the rest of us who truly love the Mustang and automobiles in general can continue to have this great site.

Thank you,
WickedStangs Mustang Club Management

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
If the site is going to start charging are we an "Official Club"?

VP, Secretary, Treasure etc.....?

Forgive my ignorance, just not sure how this all works.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Well any group of people that share a same interest can be called a CLUB. You dont have to pay money to something to be an official club.

This is more to cover the costs for the site and keeps the space available for the people that are going to stick around.

I have seen many people that have in the past signed up, uploaded a large amount of pics and such, only to never be heard from again. Maybe we were just a spot for them to upload files to.....instead of places like Photobucket and stuff. This will cut down on that.

If there are any more questions, please email/pm/post them here for wickedstangs or myself.

wickedstangs@wickedstangs.com
Gibs07GTcpe@wickedstangs.com

Gib

dope3

not bad ideal the site gets better all the time and you can see the money going to work

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
The site looks great. I don't mind pitching in a little money to help the site out. I'm on here quite a bit. Can't wait to see more upgrades, if it can be upgraded from what is is now. Good work so far.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Now, does this not count if we already donated more than that amount? I know stupid, but I just have to be sure.

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
All members,
Please be advised that WickedStangs has been getting so much traffic that we have had to impose certain restrictions on the members. Just signing on will allow you to post and view almost everything on the site. The other features and capabilities of the site are now being given to those that donate a minimum of $5.00. This was not something that we wanted to do but after using 200+% of our alloted bandwidth due to our recent explosion of new members, we regretfully had to. We did not want to make this site a pay site so we kept basic membership free of charge. There are several levels of donations that will allow more and more capabilities with each level. All funds donated go directly toward the continual upgrades and keeping the site running for everyone. No member is required to give money in order to post, have an account, or just hang out. WickedStangs Management thanks you for your continued support and hopes that you will not see this as a negative against the site but as a positive. This is a positive that keeps the Riff Raff from coming around so the rest of us who truly love the Mustang and automobiles in general can continue to have this great site.

Thank you,
WickedStangs Mustang Club Management

Thank gwad I got in under the 'riff raff' wire! LOL:D:D:D:D

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Now, does this not count if we already donated more than that amount? I know stupid, but I just have to be sure.

I gottaV8 you are at a Donation Level 4 everything you donated as been accounted for. And your priviledge have been adjust the same, That is why you don't have any issues with the forums:)

so what do we get for the 5 bucks
Machman tell me what you can and can't do on the forums? And that is your answer:)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
The site looks great. I don't mind pitching in a little money to help the site out. I'm on here quite a bit. Can't wait to see more upgrades, if it can be upgraded from what is is now. Good work so far.

Post in the Forum place what you want to see upgraded and your wish is my command:)

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
hahaha, VP. you WILL donate and you will LIKE IT!!! or else!

j/k anyways, i think this is a great step in keeping WS going. back when i first joined on 07 there was only a few regular people, there was no need for fees to keep the site going. meetings would consist of 3-4 people. now WS is exploding....20-30 people to meetings, more events than you can participate in (and stay out of trouble with the family). keep up the good work WS management. i am gonna go donate again right now. you motivate the hell outa me!

btw. emilio, hows my car doing?? lol.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
stupid ET's i thought you guys would realize i was joking... hence the silver supporter sticker by my name or the lvl 6 donation coin pile.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Umm I never doubted the tall lanky guy that hides from the cops, then comes back to the scene just to attend a meeting.....if that were to ever happen......

Gib