• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Awards/Ribbons/Suggestions

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Sdsudzie........

I've never been in the military. (Only military pants.) LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Can we have awards for other things? At present, it seems all toward Military. Nothing wrong with that and all, but I can't be the only non-military.

Maybe hot old broads. :lol:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Sdsudzie........

I've never been in the military. (Only military pants.) LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Can we have awards for other things? At present, it seems all toward Military. Nothing wrong with that and all, but I can't be the only non-military.

That's what all those posting awards and racing awards are for. Most awards are non-military related.

But honestly, you need to speak to VP or Roushed2 about the awards stuff. They are the main peeps in this department. I'm just helping.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
this is a military site dont like it leave jk. if there are awards you would like to bring up and could go to more then one member give us a idea and colors etc. emilios is working on wheel stand award and 10k post award

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
did u read my post recruit just get in the front leaning rest position till i get tired

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
sdsudzie........

I've never been in the military. (only military pants.) lolololololol

can we have awards for other things? At present, it seems all toward military. Nothing wrong with that and all, but i can't be the only non-military.

lmao

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
or just keeping the thread alive so new ppl can see the original post

yosemiddysam

Donator
I just went through and updated all the post awards. If you had multiple awards for post's then now you do not. You only get the highest ribbon that you have. All the others were deleted. This helps the mods keep track of who has what and makes it a lot easier to keep updated. If anyone has any issues with this please pm me.

02gt

100_1031.jpg

can i get my 7 sec track award please!!!