• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Caffine and cars

Fellow "Washingtonian" WS members as promised I did some digging and the location of the caffeine and gasoline is Griot's Garage in Tacoma, WA. not sure of the directions but here is the link to their site i'm sure they have an address on there we can GPS. It appears it is next weekend so maybe we can get together and roll over there. I understand it is similar to the coffee and cars held at JBA. Lots of classics, muscles and rare euro's. should be pretty cool.

Caffeine & Gasoline
March 5th, 2011
Griot's Garage Store & Car Care School
Tacoma, WA
8:00 a.m. start

http://www.griotsgarage.com

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I am down have you heard anything about weather? I like to take the t-top out. I going to talk to Carroll, and a couple other people from ship with mustangs.
We need to get in touch with Dusten as well and have him meet us out there. Sound good to you?

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
I will be on Melbourne Australia on March 5th. Wife will be in Detroit for business march 5th, so you'll have to count us out. There is a show and shine April 30th i might go to, but from another forum I am on, it looks like it might be a rice fest.

Yeah Dusten has only been telling us he is on cruise for about i don't know a good amount of weeks now. I know he was in my old stomping ground of heart last week. lol

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Phil does have some memory issues, doesn't he?
smile.png

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Its all good, not everyone remembers other peoples schedules. Besides Im on here often enough, it seems like im home. I heard rumor(and by rumor i mean i looked at the schedule) that my ship is deploying with the nimitz next. To bad i should be transferred by then

blackstallion06

Donator
Same here Dusten I will be up for orders as well. I hear they have a big chapter in san diego lol

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Whoa i get moderate monitored now......lmfao....i must been a bad boy........lol

you must be mad at the world or something... what do you mean? I install alot of stuff today did I screw something up what are you talking about...??

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
E, the forum is telling you that your post requires moderation prior to posting. As for moving to san diego, unless the wifey stops liking her job we aren't moving. She makes more than a 12 year first class, and my son lives up here.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
E, the forum is telling you that your post requires moderation prior to posting. As for moving to san diego, unless the wifey stops liking her job we aren't moving. She makes more than a 12 year first class, and my son lives up here.

Ok it should not be asking anymore.. Last night I found what I did wrong. And it was a bear finding it.

The below was in the wrong position. Its fixed now..
moderationrules.jpg

All we can meet at the tacos bell near Tacoma mall 2945 south 38th street, Tacoma Wash. At about 0715 with a roll out time of no later than 0745.

blackstallion06

Donator
How far is it from there??? OMG We where talking about leaving Bremerton area about 7:00. Erics is out his foot is broke or got operation or soemthing.
Seen him in boot. I may have two others coming with me though. We will see. any new on weather other than rain lol. Debating on which car to take

leaving at 700 will get you to that area roughly at 0745. if you're in contact w/ me i'm sure i won't leave till you get there. But no contact will put me leaving 0745 sharp.