• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Caffine and cars

Turns out it is less than a minute from our meeting spot. So we can hangout for a few and roll in close to the start time or a little after. Keep in mind finding parking together in an atmosphere like this is usually slim pickings would help if i had a good idea of how many were coming.

Here are the directions from their website:

Driving Directions to our Corporate Offices and Flagship Store
Traveling South (from Seattle):
Traveling I-5 South
Take Exit 132 (S 38th St West toward Tacoma Mall)
At the stoplight, bear right onto S 38th St.
Go 3/4 of a mile to Griot's Garage on the right (white building with red stripes.) Last intersection is S Lawrence St.
Traveling North (from Olympia/Portland):
Traveling I-5 North
Take Exit 132
Take second 38th St exit after overpass (S 38th St West toward Tacoma Mall)
Bear right onto S 38th St.
Go 3/4 of a mile to Griot's Garage on the right (white building with red stripes.) Last intersection is S Lawrence St.
Traveling East (from Gig Harbor):
Traveling SR-16 East
Take exit for Union Ave.
Turn right onto S Union Ave.
Turn left onto S 38th St.
Turn left onto S Lawrence St.
Griot's Garage is on the left (white building with red stripes.) Lot entrance is behind the building.

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
No we are not going. I have 5 people and only 4 seats. Once I get the transmission rebuilt on Devin's car and he learns to drive a stick we will be heading out that way to some of their events.

Man Devin could ride w/ me...all you had to do was get him to the ferry station i could have met you or something...after the ride you gave Mo in the Roush it's the least i could do.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Ok Soji Im up and getting ready. going to see if anyone shows at Dennys and roll out of there no later than 7 am to meet up with you.
I hope these t-tops dont leak lol. Its sopposed to be a nice day though. Going out to put GPS is car and then off to station to fill up.
Text me the Directions where you want to meet up at to roll in together from. I have the actuall address of the cars& coffee spot if nothing else
and i dont here from you I will meet you there. My number is 360-434-4054

Hey this is Tommy from Griot's Garage. It was great meeting a few of you today and hope to see you guys this month on March 19 for our Military Appreciation & Charity Event where 10% of profits will be donated to the Warrior Transition Battalion. All active duty and retired personnel also receieves an everyday discount of 15%, not just on the date of the event.

Soji - My number is (253) 922-2400 ext. 133. I'll try to pull together some pics of our BOSS for ya check out.

Well Griots was cool, cruise after was fun. The 101 is real beautiful. Pics. to follow. Cruise ended with a detour to the Whidbey Island AOR. impromptu Wicked Sunday working party at 1WKDRSH. toys to install

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Soji, Phil thanks for stopping by and giving me a hand. I am gonna try and make that Mar 19th event.

blackstallion06

Donator
Tommy had a great time out there at the garage. Met a lot of nice poeple. I will def be making it out to the one on 19th. Not sure what mustang
Im bringing but if I can maybe 2 if I can talk the wife into coming as well we will see. great talking to you today!

No problem albert anytime brother. I cant wait till we all get together again. Check up on that C/S by your house.:)

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I wanna knock on there door and offer them some cash so my wife will have a stang, but she says not tooo. maybe I'll do it anyway.

Great! I look forward to seeing you guys on the 19th. Let me know if you are interested in having a group come in for a meetup in our Car Care School. It's free too.

blackstallion06

Donator
Tommy I was just talking to 1wkdrsh about that in another thread a member had questions about swirl marks.
Once we get a good amount of people together in the chapters it would def be a for sure thing

txmach302

ok so the one for the 19th is this month, shouldn't be a problem, i'll plan on it. i was thinkinig for some reason it was in april. but i'll plan on it, i'll meet ya'll and have the mach (i hope) cleaned this time, sorry ya'll saw it dirty last time. so count me in on going to the meet and meetin up with ya'll

ASh

blackstallion06

Donator
Cool we will probaly meet up again at burger king lot to clean up before we roll in... you need to get in touch with VI for details and
yellow banner for your car