• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Car Show in Victorville

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
It is at the Federal Prison in Victorville. The address is 13774 Air Expressway Blvd, Victorville.

Myself and MustangCWO, and a few others are planning to go up Friday, get a motel and hangout until the show on Saturday. Roushed2, who is organizing this for his work, will host a BBQ for WS members after the show. Check out the thread on it. I also have some hotels/motels available. They are all within 10 miles of the show and not too expensive. Hopefully we can all get a room at the same place.

Here's the link to the threads: http://www.wickedstangs.com/forum/s...-the-Fallen-Victorville&highlight=victorville

For Info of the show: http://www.wickedstangs.com/forum/s...-Annual-Remember-The-Fallen-Car-and-Bike-Show

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
I would like to go, but I have duty that weekend again. I need to see if I am standing watch or not.

Renegade

i want to go, ill have to see if i can get Sunday off though, Joe are you going for sure?

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
i want to go, ill have to see if i can get Sunday off though, Joe are you going for sure?

I would like to. But I am hoping that a bunch of people from SD are going to go. Like I said, this would be a great show for us all to get together. Plus Roushed2 is BBQing for us. Should be a good time!

M

Mustangcwo

I'll be going to this one. I am telling the wife tonight and I have a cooler preped for all the beeeeeerrrrrrrrr!!!!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'll be going to this one. I am telling the wife tonight and I have a cooler preped for all the beeeeeerrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Todd, I'll have a cooler fill with beer, too. I'm thinking of staying at the Hilton Garden, do you have a preference and what time you plan on leaving SD?

northerncountry

I have duty on friday. So I don't think I will be able to make this one unless I come up on saturday morning. but we shall see ok thanks for the invite

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Anyone else from the CV wanna go to this? It is for a great cause, not to mention a WS member is hosting it. If you you are able please try to make out to this one.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Myself and MustangCWO is planning on leaving San Diego on Friday, 5/21 at around noon. We will be staying at the Hilton Garden, 12603 Mariposa Rd, Victorville. (760) 952-1200. If anyone is interested to come and hangout with us Friday, give either one of us a call and we'll let you know what room we're in. Also, if you guys want to meet up Saturday morning and cruise in together, give us a call.