• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Car Show in Victorville

fangs99

i'm driveing back from Fallon on friday. i'm down. i have one question. can we bring pets to the show?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I start school tomorow and will have a round about time I will be off on Friday, Right now I am there...

Renegade

Naw im going to wait, im not taking a passenger so im going to wait and cruise down with Joe and Scott to be safe

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Just talked to Danny their hotel is only like ten miles from the show. I would like to roll in w them but if it takes us 4 hours or whatever like mapquest says then we would have to leave at 4am.... I am thinking maybe we could leave at 5 and possibly meet them at a gas station or something right outside the gates of the show. So does anyone have any issues with a 5am depart time from the Shell station on 41 and Grangvillie?

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
We could leave FRI but then I dont think scott could come with us since he is driving back that day.

Scott its $30 to enter your car in the show plus whatever you will spend in gas and food for the day. Roushed2 plans to BBQ for us all after the show.

Also, if you all are willing to leave earlier then 5am that will ensure that we can meet the guys from SD and drive into the show together. But I think we should leave by 5am at the latest since the gates open at 8am.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
you can arrive anywhere between 8am and 10am however since your making that trip id arrive on the earlier side to prep if you want. Fangs ill text you