• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Christmas for the Kids..

Sick06Stang

The one you love to hate!!
When Sunday, December 12th, 2010 7am-2pm..
Christmas Cruise Car Show to raise toys for kids at the YMCA Youth and Family Services. It is the 25th annual show, and its a great one to attend. Free breakfast, dash plaques, goodie bags and a lot more. The entrance fee is one unwrapped toy or a cash donation. Check out all the bitchen prizes and events on the flyer. Its rain or shine! Lets please get as many cars together for this, it will be better than your average stand around show! Please come!

RSVP

2010-11-28_12-43-10_588.jpg

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Is there a website where we can download an application or can you get one loaded up? Maybe you can forward the info to our event coordinator, Ladygaga2, so she can post up the info on the calendar, too. Thanks for the info.

2K7GTCS

I found this flyer on another website. There is no pre-registration. Open to all makes, models, and years.

Should be fun. I'll be there for sure!

M

Mustangcwo

I'll have to get serious about putting the car back together. I'll have to hook up the hoist and get the engine in the air tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have it done before this weekend.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'm in for this.

Can Ladygaga2 or a Board member put this on the calendar, if approved, and get a RSVP up?

Let's meet up and cruise up together. Remember, dash plaques for first 200 cars. Might think about getting there early if want one.

Sick06Stang

The one you love to hate!!
If you get there around 7 you should get the plaques. Dont forget to bring a toy for the kids. This is always a good showing. Thanks guys for the support! :D

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
If you are planning to go to this, RSVP added to the first post and the above post.

The plan is to meet a Bennigan's at 6:15am and roll out at 6:30am. That should give us plenty of time to get to Torrey Pines HS by 7am.