• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Christmas for the Kids..

619mustang

hey guys fairly new to the site and hopefully become a member, i got an invite form sdsubzero4 for sunday ,hope to see and meet you guys on sunday, shopping for my gift today, see you all there.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
hey guys fairly new to the site and hopefully become a member, i got an invite form sdsubzero4 for sunday ,hope to see and meet you guys on sunday, shopping for my gift today, see you all there.

Hey 619, you don't have to hope to be a member, you are already a member once you log on. See you Sunday.

619mustang

sdsubzero4-good looking out bro lol. thought i show my mug to a couple of meets before i can be considered a member lol. but great to know im a member . see you sunday bro.

GLDNPNY

If anyone is close to 32nd street and could drive my Lightning (Bernie, Ethan......) to this I will bring the Lightning and GP. Otherwise I will just bring GP. I just put ANOTHER new exhaust on it and I finally got it right. Sounds great. See you there.

Eric

618-980-8530

Also got a new whiz bang digital camera and am dying to try it out.

gmantheman

If anyone is close to 32nd street and could drive my Lightning (Bernie, Ethan......) to this I will bring the Lightning and GP. Otherwise I will just bring GP. I just put ANOTHER new exhaust on it and I finally got it right. Sounds great. See you there.

Eric

618-980-8530

Also got a new whiz bang digital camera and am dying to try it out.
What exhaust did you go with?

GLDNPNY

The Pypes Pype Bomb muffler delete. I heard a similar setup (SLP Loudmouth) on John's car and it was too rowdy for my tastes but with the X pipe that Ed Hanson did for me they sound PERFECT.

gmantheman

I am curious to how it sounds with the X-pipe. I guess I will hear it tomorrow. Blueboss's car sounds good with the pypebombs and stock catted H.

Sick06Stang

The one you love to hate!!
BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU THAT SHOWED UP AND SUPPORTED. It was good to put face to some of the names i know from here and good to see you that i already know. Final tally was about 281 cars. AGAIN Thanks everyone... Jason :D

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU THAT SHOWED UP AND SUPPORTED. It was good to put face to some of the names i know from here and good to see you that i already know. Final tally was about 281 cars. AGAIN Thanks everyone... Jason :D

It was a wonderful show. We had a great time. Glad we can help a good cause.

619mustang

Would like to thank everyone i met today , had a great time, great group of guys all the way around. very much apreciated.