• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cruise to Marysville Speed N' Custom

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Ok so the other day I talked to Dan from Marysville Speed N' custom, he would like us to host a car show there with a possible dyno day. The Whidbey crew will be cruisin out there next Saturday, Feb 25th. We will meet up at the old Ford dealership at 1000. After we talk to Dan we will grab some food and take it from there. If the southern chapter would like to meet us there that would be cool.

ben

Banned
yeah thats where we are meeting to head out. but if u guys want to come out,we can meet u guys down at donnas truck stop at exit 202 or down at super walmart at exit 200

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
You guys should come meet us. It would be good to have you guys involved too.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
same day i was thinking about going to the reptile zoo lol but i have no one saying they want to go yet if not ill be there for sure

Kube

Donator
Albert...do you know the price of a dyno run? If I roll out I'll probably want to see where I sit before doing anything to the car...that's if the dyno is up on Saturday...

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Josh set the zoo visit for another date so the chapter out here can cruise too. Dan I will find out before hand if they will have the dyno open and how much.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Wickedstangs will be hosting the car show so you guys will have to be involved, it's not just for our chapter.

.32H&R

Donator
I think I will come, but may have to leave early for work. We'll see? Let us know if they will be willing to do a tune. I would like to get a baseline, and maybe do my SCT.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I talked to Dan and we are set up to meet around 12-1. Unfortunatley they can't do any dyno's on this Saturday cause their guy is taking a few days off of work. We could set up a dyno day in the near future though.

We will meet up about 1000 roll out about 1010, we usually stop there on the reservation to gas up cause it's cheaper. If there is anywhere else you guys would like to stop feel free to post it. While we are in Everett I do plan on going to Harbor Frieght to pick up a couple things. Lets roll and have a good time.

.32H&R

Donator
Gas is $3.9? at the reservation for 92 and it was $3.63 for 87 on Thurs. If you have cash Arco may be cheaper.

Anthony Longoria

Im down ..... Gonna be ordering my SCT Tuner this week. Should have it by next week .... pretty excited ... then its about time to start savin the moeny to get my gears installed. It really sucks to have all the parts sitting in the garage and not have them installed ......

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I know what you mean bro, my cams have been sitting for awhile now.