• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cruise to Marysville Speed N' Custom

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Bring you cameras and video cameras so we can make some vids.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
thats just up the street from my house, maybe i'll stop in to say hi. Im supposed to be having lunch with some friends tomorrow, but i might make it up for a second

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
not gonna make it. apparently wife has a lunch planned for us in lynnwood at noon...

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
A few more. Ya we had rain, snow, a little hail in the morn but we weren't gonna let that stop us. We had a good meeting with Dan at Marysville Speed 'N Custom for the car show we are going to host. We need to find a good date towards the end of June and we will make it happen. DSC_0181.JPGDSC_0182.JPGDSC_0183.JPGDSC_0184.JPG

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
This was an important cruise so we had to make it. We are going to host a car show prob the end of June. Hopefully we get max participation on setting this up.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
my buddy texted me and asked if i knew of a mustang cruise through arlington today, cause he saw a string of them, i told him it was probably you guys

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
Was good meeting with you guys today..... Got to hang out with some cool people and added another pony to our stable now the wife has one of her own .....

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Those pics were at the M'ville walmart?

Looks like everyone had a good day!

Was good meeting with you guys today..... Got to hang out with some cool people and added another pony to our stable now the wife has one of her own .....

Wow really!! you can't drop a bomb like that and not have pics!!! Do share. i was hoping that happened before I left. I am so proud. Mrs. Mysfit toys is rolling some American Muscle.