• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

...cv sequoia cruise 9-20-9...

I

Ichiduo

So food paper plates condiments drinks ,brickets whos bringing what

2. for food, bring something simple. i know some of us want to bbq, but for people leaving early, they may not have time to do that. and for the sake of people who do have to leave early, i want them to be able to enjoy the cruise. if we have to stop along the way, we will... but for the most part, i want to stop at the park. so any sub, chips, bottled water, etc. should be good. it'll keep us from starving when we reach the park and give us the most time to enjoy the scenery.

it'll be basically bring a snack or something to eat once we're there. if you want to bbq, that is fine... but trying to organize a bbq up there may be a bit much.

the goal is to enjoy the scenery and the drive. once we're parked somewhere we can enjoy a photo op. as there's many places to pull over there. we can then head to a picnic area for lunch. now, that time anyone who wants to bbq may do so... i'm probably going to just bring a sandwich for myself, chips, and some bottles of water. like i said, we can all chip in if someone wants to get bbq stuff, but it won't be planned.

SIC FIDDY

Alll I can say is keep up girls. Dustin, bring the bottle so I can see where we are at. This should be a good one. Chris, if your show, bring your "A" game. We need to do a little dance. As for the rest of your I will be bringing my good camera for some A+ pics. I will be bringing 405 HP of goodness and a subway sandwich, see you guys in the morning!!!!

SIC FIDDY

Alll I can say is keep up girls. Dustin, bring the bottle so I can see where we are at. This should be a good one. Chris, if your show, bring your "A" game. We need to do a little dance. As for the rest of your I will be bringing my good camera for some A+ pics. I will be bringing 405 HP of goodness and a subway sandwich, see you guys in the morning!!!!

Dont mind me as I was pretty hammered at this time last night:lol:

zimmerc

063.jpg

Looks like skittles

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Nice pics. Is that lake Kawia? (I forgot how to spell it) I used to have fun taking that drive.