• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

CYCLE 204 Results

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I ain't in anymore so when can I "Tack" some Crows on?

Unfortunately, I think that's another tradition the Navy had decided to be inappropriate and forbidden the practice of frocking or "tacking". Will anyone on active duty confirm this?

Mach1Marauder

Unfortunately, I think that's another tradition the Navy had decided to be inappropriate and forbidden the practice of frocking or "tacking". Will anyone on active duty confirm this?

WHAT THE HELL??????????????????:suspicious::suspicious::suspicious:

SOMETIMES I'm glad I'm not still in.

northerncountry

hey all I didn't make it either advancement was 2% 6 made it out of 272 that took the test. that was #5 and it still isn't lucky... I wonder what my lucky # is lol any who congrats to those that made it. see ya soon guys

Mach1Marauder

That is such pussy ****. I agree with you Mach, I don't know if I can handle the "new" Navy. I'm sure I would have been busted a few times with some of the crap I or we pulled in the past.

Yeah............I guess I'd prolly use EMI more if I was still in..............instead of "Bill's Mast". You didn't want "Bill's Mast":rock::rock:

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Yeah............I guess I'd prolly use EMI more if I was still in..............instead of "Bill's Mast". You didn't want "Bill's Mast":rock::rock:

LMAO!!!

I had ONE "Fan Room" Counselling session. Taught me real fast not to say "Fu(k You" to the Chief!!!

Mach1Marauder

LMAO!!!

I had ONE "Fan Room" Counselling session. Taught me real fast not to say "Fu(k You" to the Chief!!!

Yeah...........almost like my "Drop a big Fuggin Wrench on the Lower Levelman From the UpperLevel" Counseling for sleeping on watch.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mach1Marauder

I wonder what would happen to me now, if they found out when I was a MM3, what I'd always do to this one Chief's coffee cup when he'd tell me to get him some coffee?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
I wonder what would happen to me now, if they found out when I was a MM3, what I'd always do to this one Chief's coffee cup when he'd tell me to get him some coffee?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hmmmmm

The phrase "Dirty Di(k" comes to mind.

Not that I ever did it!! :rofl: :rofl:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
His, Mach.....I remembered those days. LMAO!!!!!!!

I remembered when I put on PO3, my arm was swollen, turned purple and blue, all the way down to my forearm after my crow got tacked on. I think the swelling finally went down after couple of weeks. It was ugly but the best feeling to have joined the ranks of POs.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
hey all I didn't make it either advancement was 2% 6 made it out of 272 that took the test. that was #5 and it still isn't lucky... I wonder what my lucky # is lol any who congrats to those that made it. see ya soon guys

Sorry you didn't make first. But hey, at least you don't have to change your license plate. LOL! Gotta look on the bright side of things. :D

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?

I remembered when I put on PO3, my arm was swollen, turned purple and blue, all the way down to my forearm after my crow got tacked on. I think the swelling finally went down after couple of weeks. It was ugly but the best feeling to have joined the ranks of POs.

I am Officially an "Old Fart" now. I can sit here and say "I remember when I was in the Navy........."

:nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:

Mach1Marauder

Yeah............My arm wouldn't move for a couple of days. I was a snipe when I made E-4

That is going to fly over a LOT of heads!!!

Yeah............mostly damn twidgets!:rofl::rofl::D

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Yeah............My arm wouldn't move for a couple of days. I was a snipe when I made E-4

Yeah............mostly damn twidgets!:rofl::rofl::D

LMAO!!

I'm a Retired "Twidget", spent a lot of time in the "Pits" to make sure I got power for my gadgets.

Hot, Dark and Quiet was a BAD thing!!!