• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

CYCLE 204 Results

Fitz

Katie Made 2nd. She is actually the only person that made Rank in her command

LaughingGT

made it also cut a 97% on test but there holding it from me for body fat lol man i love the carrots and celery diet to accompany the running im doing to lose the inches lol

Mach1Marauder

made it also cut a 97% on test but there holding it from me for body fat lol man i love the carrots and celery diet to accompany the running im doing to lose the inches lol

Ahhhhhh...........the "fatboy program"!
I remember that I had to go to Hickam AF base every year to get a bodyfat test because I didn't meet the weight to height standards back then. Being very fit and very big confused the hell outta the standards back then when they first started to crack down on them. My wife at the time rolled over laughing when I told her I failed the weigh in.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ahhhhhh...........the "fatboy program"!
I remember that I had to go to Hickam AF base every year to get a bodyfat test because I didn't meet the weight to height standards back then. Being very fit and very big confused the hell outta the standards back then when they first started to crack down on them. My wife at the time rolled over laughing when I told her I failed the weigh in.

LOL.....they don't understand the "Big Bone" theory.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Had a 1st like that in Millington when they started weighing. He was a serious body builder and was way over weight limit.

Everyone busted up laughing when they tried to put him on the Program!!

He ended up fighting it and eventually common sense kicked in up the Chain.

LaughingGT

well i dident drop waste size but i droped 7 pounds to even me out at 250 but im determend to make it in a timley manner

LaughingGT

o they got stuff for me now mando PT 5 days a week and lots of running with the AW types lol bring the pain