• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Dec 29, 2012] Temecula Wine Cruise (san diego, ca)

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
It has been a tremendous year for the WickedStangs family. To celebrate all of our accomplishments, we will have a wine cruise to Temecula Wilson Winery for wine, food and fun. Starting point will be in Mission Valley at the Starbucks on Camino De La Reina.

MEET UP: 9:00am
Roll Out: 9:30am

This will give us plenty of time to get up to the winery before lunch. After the food and drink...let the fun begin through the backroads of North County. The driving routes will be posted soon.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
My wife is super psyched for this. I'm not a fan of wine, so I never want to go wine tasting. But for a WS cruise, I'll suck it up haha

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
My wife is super psyched for this. I'm not a fan of wine, so I never want to go wine tasting. But for a WS cruise, I'll suck it up haha

Not a wine drinker either, but it is a fun cruise. Its good just to hangout with the Wickedstangs family.

2K7GTCS

Three days to go! This will be another epic Wickedstangs cruise. The route I am proposing for this years wine cruise includes one of the most fun and challenging twisty bits of asphalt in the northern hemisphere. Going up Banner Grade from Scissors crossing to Julian is a real treat!

Here is the MAP LINK

Here is the outline of pit stops along the way:
1. Starbucks in Mission Valley
2. AM/PM Deer Springs Rd on I15
3. Wilson Creek Winery in Temecula
4. Sunshine Summit on Hwy 79
5. Banner Cafe on Hwy 78
6. Julian Pie Company in Santa Ysabel
7. Chevron Station on 8th & Main in Ramona

Let me know if you have any suggestions or feed back for the route.