• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Dec 29, 2012] Temecula Wine Cruise (san diego, ca)

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Had a great day with the Wicked Stangs family. I'll see you all in february, I'll be in North Carolina till Feb. 6th. Don't have too much fun at barona without me. At least by the time i get home the fox will be fixed! :D

rkarrow

Screamin' Demon Terminator
WOW!!

Andrea and I had a great time on the cruise today. Lots of fun, crusin' and meetin' people. Banner grade run was a hoot too. I liked powering through the curves making the rear end drift a little. I'm glad we got to do that before it rained.

After riding it hard, I couldn't put it away wet. Had to hose it off, wipe it down and put it to bed for the night.

I'm planning on going to Barona to see some of our hot cars too.

Thanks all for a good time,
Bob and Andrea

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
This was an excellent cruise and a fun day overall, despite the weather.

Good to meet some new members. Bob and Andrea, it was a pleasure to meet you both. Glad you guys had a good time. The Termi looks real nice. Hope to see you at our monthly meeting this Wednesday at 6pm, 1/2/12.
Good to see you, Dennis (Roushed2) and meeting your co-worker, Martin (?) and his friend.

Thanks to Dave (2k7gtcs) for setting up another good route for the cruise. We pretty much were able to complete the cruise prior to the heavy down pour.