• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Deployed Personnel

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, If you are deployed and away from your HOMEPORT please post in here.. I need an address for you.

I will be setting up a donation fund link..
(wickedstangs) will be heading this up and getting care packages out to our fellow Wicked Stangs members that are deployed.

Please Donate to a good cause..
Magazine
Monetary Donation
candies
and anythingelse you guys/gals would want from love ones.

Things can be mailed to me to get to Angel or bought to our monthly meeting...
2332 Porch Swing Street
Chula Vista, CA 91915

lowlow

yeah thanks its a great idea it kinda helps them keep there minds on other things rather then being away from fam ya know ill try to help out every way possible

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
uhm....well yose is deployed...send him a package. i will be back before any package can even get to me...so thats out. lol. and isnt albert riding around on his new boat right now.

Ford1288

Donator
I would go nuts over a 5.0 mustangs and fast fords magazine. I dont want anyone to spend any money on me, I would go for some old ones you have laying around! I would appreciate it deeply. My address is

AG3 Jonathan Cole
OPS/OA
USS RONALD REAGAN (CVN-76)
FPO AP 96616 - 2876

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
HAHA He said Reagan....LOL

HE NEEDS MAGAZINES TO READ!!!

I got some old ones I can contribute.

Great job setting this up Angel. I am sure Emilio is on your coattails taking credit so I wont thank him....LOL

Gib

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I brought this idea up along time ago when we where still down by target... I think its a great Idea. The problem that was brought up before is this just for S.D chapter or for everyone. You Know in two weeks quite a few of us deploy. I am not sure if 02 is leaveing with us again but Joe, Lemar and myself will be gone for sure 6 monthes. We are so lucky :(

02gt

I brought this idea up along time ago when we where still down by target... I think its a great Idea. The problem that was brought up before is this just for S.D chapter or for everyone. You Know in two weeks quite a few of us deploy. I am not sure if 02 is leaveing with us again but Joe, Lemar and myself will be gone for sure 6 monthes. We are so lucky :(

yeah im going too, but i will be back earlier then everyone because im up for shore....:thrasher:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
This is for everybody. They just need to post their info up. We can donate and send care package to anybody regardless of which chapter they're in. We just need addresses. If other members from other chapter want to donate items out, they can send it to Emilio's address or they can organize and send out care package from where they're at as well.

02BLKSALEEN

02gt is a lucky son of....... He gets to leave suveral months after while the rest if us get to stay inboard. But hey he has done his sea time. I just want to say this is a great thought/idea. I hope you guys all take care of yourselfs and be safe. This will probably be last post until I return.

Chavez, Robert
USS RENTZ (FFG-46)
FPO-AP 96677-1500

Old 5.0 mags is good enough
Thank You

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
WEll Deploying for 6 monthes

ABE2 Phillip Dolde
USS Nimitz CVN-68
Air Department V-2 Div.
96620-2820

I pulled zip off website not sure if its right will update if wrong.

Thanks guys gonna miss you all cant wait to get back already. They have said we have some pretty good port visits coming up and we are going to be tax free about 4 monthes so that is god for mods later when I get back and buying the new house for the wife. Anyway take care guys and have fun!

02gt

yep i will be back first week of october i have orders in hand so, all i have to do is 8 weeks of cruise and then off to school at north island... here is my address
Eric Kirby
USS RENTZ (FFG-46)
FPO-AP 96677-1500

navyfc117

Sorry Also add CM Division under the name. I love nuts! peanut butter, old mustang magazines! any healthy snacks really.

GLDNPNY

LCDR Eric Martin
CTG 56.5
Camp Patriot
APO AE 09337

Keep in mind I will be back in SD the end of January.

GLDNPNY

BTW FC3 Tolley your CO, CDR Hancock was my XO on CARNEY back in the day. Great man. You are lucky to have him.