• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Deployed Personnel

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Emilio needs to update his address on this as well.

J

jeromy cantrell

not sure of my address in afghan but as soon as i kno i will post it up

dtopford

leaving at the end of Nov this year for 5th fleet AOR. Address to follow. I don't need much for care packages but a few cool guys and galls to look in on Tess from time to time would be great. Ohh ya and maybe dust off the Cobra and keep the tires from flat spotting would be good too.

J

jeromy cantrell

sry it took so long to respond to this but my addy in afghanistan is
Jeromy Cantrell
Task Group Trident
apo,ae 09354
idc wat u send maybe some ford magazines or watever u can dig up

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Jon, can you make it to the parade in Chula Vista on 11/12? See the thread "anyone for a parade." Could use another convertible to carry VIPs.

J

jeromy cantrell

would like to personally thank subzero for care package man love the magazines n frisbee the coolies r a good touch too thaks again

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
well, i know i havent been on in a long time. sucks now that im mustangless, but i figured i would post. im out again....afghanistan this time. be here for awhile. i dont need any care packages or anything. great thread tho.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
well, i know i havent been on in a long time. sucks now that im mustangless, but i figured i would post. im out again....afghanistan this time. be here for awhile. i dont need any care packages or anything. great thread tho.
Dang how you doing? Be safe and we are still your family:) even if you are mustangless:(

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA

Good hearing from you. Its been awhile. Take care out there. If you do need anything, let us know.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
will do man...you guys have always been great. i see the NC chapter got rolling. maybe one day my ol lady will let me pick up another toy. until then i will try and get on here every now and then to keep in touch.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
will do man...you guys have always been great. i see the NC chapter got rolling. maybe one day my ol lady will let me pick up another toy. until then i will try and get on here every now and then to keep in touch.
Please do. Love to hear from you and see what's going on.