• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

El Cajon Show and Sonic Meet!!!

Mrs. ears

What: El Cajon Car Show Meet

Where: 231 West Main Street El Cajon, CA 92020-3317

When: June 30 – September 29, October 27, and December 8, 2010
5:00 – 8:00 pm

After the show we cruise out to Sonic in Santee...we roll out about 7:30 - 8:00!!

We will no longer be meeting at Bennigans to cruise out. Nobody is showing up anymore because most of us can't make it till later. Once I find a closer spot we will try it for a few weeks and decide to keep it or not. Thanks guys...Amanda!

If you have any questions call Amanda at 614-578-7283.​

RSVP​

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
sounds like a plan. Thanks Amanda.

On a side note, looks like there were plenty of parking in the lot yesterday when I got there around 5:45

Mrs. ears

sounds like a plan. Thanks Amanda.

On a side note, looks like there were plenty of parking in the lot yesterday when I got there around 5:45

Yes there was...I think some people are getting tired of the same damn cars all the time lol. We need to see about going to other shows in the area once in awhile!!

Mrs. ears

It may be I will look into it post to see what other think about it.

Side note: We have somone coming out that wants to check out the club before they make a commitment. His name is Vince and he has a black Stage II Roush.It is his firstmustang and wants to join up with a fun and friendly mustang group. So come out and show him some friendly faces guys. A whole lot of people didn't show up last week. Thanks guys!! Hope everyone had a good weekend!!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Stage2 dont we already have one of those my god... JUST KIDDING!!!!!

I have a first class AC1 on my ship that just got a fancy new black 5.0. I am waiting to run into her so I can drag her out to meet everyone. :)

Wicked Stangs Recruiter

chasedtwisted73

I am a 2001 Mustang GT owner and this will be my first meeting with you all but I heard alot about you all and I seen some of ya'lls wicked ass stangs cant wait to meet the people who have them. Is it ok if I bring my camera so I can take pictures of my car with the others stangs?

Mrs. ears

Stage2 dont we already have one of those my god... JUST KIDDING!!!!!

I have a first class AC1 on my ship that just got a fancy new black 5.0. I am waiting to run into her so I can drag her out to meet everyone. :)

Wicked Stangs Recruiter

Get on it Mr. Recruiter

Mrs. ears

I am a 2001 Mustang GT owner and this will be my first meeting with you all but I heard alot about you all and I seen some of ya'lls wicked ass stangs cant wait to meet the people who have them. Is it ok if I bring my camera so I can take pictures of my car with the others stangs?

Absolutely but be sure to post them on here hehe

blackstallion06

Donator
Trust me Im trying Amanda just waiting to see her. Gibs ball< you better wash that thing lol if your bringing it out

chasedtwisted73

Hello all I am just wondering if anyone has an ABS reader for a 2001 Mustang GT who will be attending this meeting my ABS light is on and I dont know why also is there any fact to Mustang stopping ability is bad? I never had any of these problems with my other mustangs so if anyone coming to this meeting has one of these readers and wouldnt mind helping a brother out it would be great I just need to find out what I need to get to fix it. Also if anyone could drive my car and tell me if it drives like all Mustangs in my year that would be great I just bought it Saturday and I haven had any inspection on it.

blackstallion06

Donator
Well you gotta drive it like yustole it lol Im kidding. I think anyone with a car around that year with a tuner can check codes and clear them for you. I know I can do it on cars 05-07 for sure

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I'll prob head to this. I have a couple prospects that say they gonna roll.

Murphy Canon people we could meet up at the same spot about 415-430 time frame.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hello all I am just wondering if anyone has an ABS reader for a 2001 Mustang GT who will be attending this meeting my ABS light is on and I dont know why also is there any fact to Mustang stopping ability is bad? I never had any of these problems with my other mustangs so if anyone coming to this meeting has one of these readers and wouldnt mind helping a brother out it would be great I just need to find out what I need to get to fix it. Also if anyone could drive my car and tell me if it drives like all Mustangs in my year that would be great I just bought it Saturday and I haven had any inspection on it.

I should have my tuner with me, should be able to read the code. But I don't have the code book. But at least you'll have the code and look it up later.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
If you get the code all you have to do is google it and it will tell you.

blackstallion06

Donator
I wont be able to roll with you guys. I will have to leave from work to go out there. I dont get off till 6pm