• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

El Cajon Show and Sonic Meet!!!

chasedtwisted73

and adress of where they might be? I got a bussiness card from Mustang Empire Car Club on my car today while at work anyone know this group?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
We're meeting up in El Cajon, at the regular spot. We're not meeting at Bennigan's. So just come out when you get off.

Danny I believe Phil was talking to me. Us people that live in the Murphy Canon area usually meet up before we would meet up with the rest.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I will see you guys out there. Yes Albert is right. Have a new guy coming out as well. Met him coming down 15 today.
Has a black sn95 vert. I posted about it my clutch thread. I gave him a wickedstangs flyer and told him to check us out. He will be at meet tommorow night.

WICKEDSTANGS RECRUITER :)

Mrs. ears

It was a decent turn out guys. Thanks to the new guys that came out and we hope to see you back. I also saw some old faces that have been gone for a little while. Nice to see you there as well. Hope everyone had a good time. Look out for the next El Cajon Meet thread becuase the parking is starting to get a little f'd up so we are going to move the location. Thanks for your cooporation guys.

Amanda

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Very nice turn out today... Had fun at Sonic... Thanks again everyone who set this up...