• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

***EVENT CANCELLED***Race Legal 06 March 2008

02gt

i might be a lil late, i Have to pick up a girl from the airport at 5:45, but ill see if she wants to come. shes getting me into the slipknot concert backstage for free, just for the ride!

F that make her ass get a cab!!!!! LOL

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
man I am getting sick of Race Legal they don't return Phone calls and now they cancell everytime we try and set something up... Sorry but, I am pissed... Atleast we have the JBA line to go too...

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Anybody wanna buy 4 cases of soda I bought for this event? Not my flavors. Coke, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, Diet Coke.

Wait, I'll keep the Diet Coke.

WTF is up with these idiots cancelling things?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Forget it. They obviously don't care. Why are we making the effort when they don't care. Just give our business to Barona!

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Bummer... I was really stoked about this one! Anyway, lets make a great showing at Fosters Freeze on Saturday (to ease the pain a bit).

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Guys I just heard news tonight about the Q. They are going to go a diffrent direction. I dont have nothing to back it up but keep your eyes open. They are trying to draw a beter crowed of racers in now. They are going to have Jim from Barona prep the far side for the racers with D/R and slicks and they are going to set up a points thing for the year now. I am not sure what you get at the end for your ET but this is word of mouth. The near side is going to be for the stret racers. If I hear more I will let you know

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
They get rid of the Hip Hop and Amatuer Rap, and whoever that cocky A$$hole was when I was there helping set up, I'll think about going back!

I spent over 5 hours helping set up for a Friday night and was treated like a guy that need Community Service Credit.

Until then, they can kiss my srawney little white A$$!!!