• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

***EVENT CANCELLED***Race Legal 06 March 2008

GT400SC

PM for Decals
$8 to WATCH, $30 to race http://www.racelegal.com/web/racedates.asp

If you don't already, you all should also consider:

Q: My car club would like to have our own area for the group to park together. Can we just stake a claim to a section of parking lot?

A: We welcome and encourage club participation at the RaceLegal.com events. Please feel free to call our office at least 24 hours in advance of an event to reserve your space. To best accommodate you, we will need to know how many cars you will be bringing, how many will be racing, and an estimated time of arrival. We can arrange to meet with a representative from your club during setup (normally the day before an event) to choose your area. (619) 265-8159

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
We should already have a spot reserve for us. Didn't Emilio talk to Lydia earlier in the week to arrange for us being there?

frank s

at Play in San Diego, CA
I'll be there! I ain't gonna lie though, i'm not ready for the track (yet). maybe I can ride w/ one of y'all on a couple runs?

I'm ready. Maybe I could use your car. You'd be welcome to ride along ...

No, really. What has to change for you to be "ready"? Just imagine it's you and an evil ol' foreign car at an especially fancy stoplight. Piece o' cake!

For my part, I have a dozen or so runs in a pre-CAI baseline set. This time it'll be four with Performance Tune, four with Torque Tune, and if the gods look down and smile, four with Race Tune. If nothing wears out or breaks. Ojalá.

frank s

at Play in San Diego, CA
lol yeah. so are the WS guys meeting up before heading out or just meeting at the end as usual? i need to buy a FS sign!
Last few times I was there, they handed out a kit from AutoTrader that included a (small) For Sale sign.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
$8 to WATCH, $30 to race http://www.racelegal.com/web/racedates.asp

If you don't already, you all should also consider:

Q: My car club would like to have our own area for the group to park together. Can we just stake a claim to a section of parking lot?

A: We welcome and encourage club participation at the RaceLegal.com events. Please feel free to call our office at least 24 hours in advance of an event to reserve your space. To best accommodate you, we will need to know how many cars you will be bringing, how many will be racing, and an estimated time of arrival. We can arrange to meet with a representative from your club during setup (normally the day before an event) to choose your area. (619) 265-8159

What they say?:)

GT400SC

PM for Decals
I believe YOU were the one who said you were talking to someone named "Lydia" whoever that is.....RIGHT?

yosemiddysam

Donator
Wish I could be there to smoke Emelio again but maybe the wife will have to take her down and do the punishing lmao.

Tommy

lol i know tim! lol i wish i could danny its my DD. i just bought a printer and poster and for sale sign and everything was going to make a lil poster with the mods, price, pics, forsale sign and everything lol damnit!

Hey VP, maybe GT400SC can make you some nice FS decals for your windows??? looks cleaner than a stuck-on 8x11 sign and kinda adds an appeal.

GT400SC: New product Idea!!! For Sale decals !!!!