• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fabulous Fords Forever ***UPDATE***

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
2010_FFF_Home.jpg

All, if you have not registered, I believe it is too late..

Let's represent Wickedstangs well at this one. Fun time for all. Discount tickets to Knotts Berry Farm to bring the kids.

***UPDATE***
We are meeting up at:

Date: April 25th, 2010
Time: 5:30 AM SHARP
5135 Convoy Street
San Diego, CA 92111
Phone 858.495.3395

Click this link for the map:
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...Convoy+Street&2c=San+Diego&2s=Ca&2z=92111&r=f

JBAdirections2.jpg

Hope to see everyone there.......

RSVP HERE

Wicked Stangs Mustang Club

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
need to send off and get reg still didnt know if I would be able to go but looks good so far

sdstangsbigred

I was just wondering we meeting up at the same spot as last year and what time.I remember I went 3years ago and as soon as we got on the freeway I saw nothing but mustangs I'm talking about alot Every year and style this was barely on the 5 south not even by the nipples yet I hope it's like that this year

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I was just wondering we meeting up at the same spot as last year and what time.I remember I went 3years ago and as soon as we got on the freeway I saw nothing but mustangs I'm talking about alot Every year and style this was barely on the 5 south not even by the nipples yet I hope it's like that this year

I believe the plan is to meet at JBA at 6am, then cruise up to Carlsbad and meetup with other north county mustang, then cruise up. This is what we did last year and I think it's the same again. But I think more info will come out as it gets nearer to the date.

step on mii

OK im confused there are two threads for this and they both have two diff times lol one says 0530 @ JBA and this one says 0600 @ JBA is it meet at 0530 and roll out at 0600? lol

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
The 6am was prior to the meeting at JBA before it was setup, that was based on last year's meet time. But after the meeting at JBA, it was confirmed for 5:30am meet time at JBA.

So, the official meet time will be 5:30am at JBA.

Ford1288

Donator
I just was just day dreaming about this Sunday and wanted to reiterate something that came up last time we did a cruise. It will be awesome if we can all stay together this time. To do that we need to go the speed limit and just relax on the way up there. Im sure a couple people will screw around but they can always slow back down to get with the pack. Lets make it awesome fellas.