• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fabulous Fords Forever ***UPDATE***

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Good point about stayin together we will make the effort to keep the speed below the sound barrier. However, stayin together is not a problem with this cruise... We will have so many Mustangs on the highway, just fall in line...Last year we took up about 2 miles of the 5 fwy. Anyway we will all be split up upon arrival at Knotts, GT's here, shelby's there, Fox's over here etc...

Ford1288

Donator
I think Danny got this mixed up with MVTW. Registration has far past for Fabulous Fords if my mind serves me correct.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
***UPDATE***
We are meeting up at:

Date: April 25th, 2010
Time: 5:30 AM SHARP
5135 Convoy Street
San Diego, CA 92111
Phone 858.495.3395

Click this link for the map:
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...Convoy+Street&2c=San+Diego&2s=Ca&2z=92111&r=f

JBAdirections2.jpg

Hope to see everyone there.......

RSVP HERE

Wicked Stangs Mustang Club

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
6:30? I thought Jay said 5:30 and need to be at the Windmill by 6:30. Did he change the time? Just want to clarify for everyone.

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
Just to let everyone know, as of right now, I will be spending the night up in Orange County after I finish my move on Saturday. I have to drive my Dad who is visiting from out of state back up to my brother's house in Orange County. I wish I could be there with you all on the drive up. It doesn't make sense making a trip back down to SD since I am already in the Orange County area.

StarAngel

I totally agree with Ford1288, I hate getting to a meet that is supposed to be fun, and feeling all stressed out. I would like to just C R U I S E. Maybe I will be in the carpool lane LOL

mrswickedstangs

Darn, 5:30am on a Sunday morning? This is going to be rough. Emilio, going to need VENTI hot chocolate mocha. Well, I must admit that this event is worth it!

yosemiddysam

Donator
Well I just found out my registration went through. Might take me a few extra minutes at the gate though cause I wont have a pass for the mirror. They will give me one there though. Yippie