• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

First Whidbey Island monthly meeting!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
The first Whidbey Island monthly meeting will be held in the PARKING LOT of the old Whidbey Island Ford dealership located on the corner of Barrington and HWY 20. Across from safeway and dairy queen. Wednesday March 23 at 630pm (1830). Hope to see you there!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I wont be making htis albert as much as I like too. I work the 22nd but off 23rd hint hint lol

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Ok I updated the meeting with changes to the DATE and TIME. Hope to see you guys there.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
On the calender it says at 6pm so disregard that cause it wouldn't let me put 630.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I am really looking forward to meeting new people from around here.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Again, i say we have a "Puget Sound" chapter and just move the monthly meetings each month to accomodate certain members. but, thats me. I wont be there guys as I am still a few days out from home at that point, hope to see you in april

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Just to clerify, the meeting will be held in the parking lot. I am currently trying to get ahold of the owner to see if he would allow us to hold our future meetings inside of the dealership. It's all a work in progress and if any one has a good idea of a meeting spot please feel free to PM me your input.
Thanks
Albert

blackstallion06

Donator
I think that back side of lot by the Ice cream place so everyone can go inside in case its sunny ( i ment raining)

blackstallion06

Donator
I will be there... call me to make sur eI remember Albert I can be forgetfull at times. I will try to get some others to roll with me