• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

First Whidbey Island monthly meeting!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I will be there Albert make sure you remind me though. Going to bring you parts we
talked about we just have to work something out. If I do sell the BlackS this week then we
need to discuss the wheels and front skinnys in my garage

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I will call you up Tuesday night and post it on your facebook. I will give you and Soji a call to discuss the agenda, I have a few topics, but the more we have the better.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Don't worry once the transmission comes back you will be doing burnouts and donuts!!

crossbreedgt

woh woh woh i missed this???? im pretty sure 2 years ago i moved up here and tried to start the oak harbor chapter LOL.. i need to tune in Big Time haha

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
woh woh woh i missed this???? im pretty sure 2 years ago i moved up here and tried to start the oak harbor chapter LOL.. i need to tune in Big Time haha

You can definatley make this meeting. I been putting cards on every stang I see and talking to every one I see getting in or out of there car. There is alot of potential out here. Hope to see everyone there!

crossbreedgt

yesssssss im excited haha. i knew it was you i passed the other day just had no clue we had so many WS members around than the ones i badged lol

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I think i seen you downtown. I pulled over to see if you would stop but you kept going. LOL

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
cross< your a wickedstangs member as well? How long have you been with wickedstangs? I been around 6 years. I think i remember your handle

crossbreedgt

ive been here for almost 4 years. met emilio cuz he worked across the street from me in coronado.. sexy yellow cobra of his. got my stickers.. came up to oak harbor.. been here ever since. and yeah 1WKD i thought you pulled over but couldnt tell.. oops! you should get those sequential tails and flashyour hazards next time.. that'll make me pull over and stare haha

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Sequentials are comming soon! I'll see you guys at the meeting.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Tonight's meeting was GREAT!!! It was a pleasure to see old faces and new faces. With this kind of turnout we could definately get this chapter going good. I want to thank all that showed up and a special thanks to ICMC for showing support. I hope to see you all at future events. Pics will be posted in a few my son is trying to figure the website out.

Great meeting. Good times meeting and conversing with the Island Classic Mustangs folks. Would love to collabarate on events in the future.