• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fresno Racing sponsers Dyno day at ALL OUT!

Foxman

FresnoRacing.net Dyno Day & BBQ #2

Dyno info
bullet.gif
Date: Sunday, March 21th 2010
bullet.gif
Time: 8:00am
bullet.gif
Location: All Out Performance, 3455 S. Golden State Fresno, CA 93725
bullet.gif
Price: $30 The entry fee will get you two dyno runs, back to back with Air Fuel readout. It also includes your food & drinks.
bullet.gif
Details: We will start strapping cars to the dyno at 8am sharp. So if you're participating, please be on time. We will be having a Dyno challenge. No prizes, just bragging rights. We'll have 4 classes. 4-6cyl N/A & FI. 8-12cyl N/A & FI.
bullet.gif
Rules & Restrictions: All the cars strapped to the dyno will have to be in perfect working condition. This means, no oil or coolant leaks. No check engine lights, etc.

BBQ Info:
bullet.gif
Date: Sunday, March 21th 2010
bullet.gif
Time: 12:00pm
bullet.gif
Location: All Out Performance, 3455 S. Golden State Fresno, CA 93725
bullet.gif
Activities: Bring your cameras for perfect photo opportunities.
bullet.gif
Price: $5 per person for food.
bullet.gif
Food details: We will shop for food from 11:30pm - 12:30pm. So we will need you there @ 11am at the latest, if you plan on eating. We will be cooking from 12:30 until the food is gone. We will be offering, hamburgers, Hot-dogs, chips, soda, cookies, etc. If you have any idea's on additional items, let me know now. I can't stress enough, we need you to eat as much as you can. We always have way too much food left over.

Foxman

bullet.gif
bullet.gif
bullet.gif
Everyone is invited, so don't be shy. Family, relatives, friends, non-members of FSR, everyone. Even the n00bs!
bullet.gif
bullet.gif
bullet.gif
If you have any ideas on how we can make this day more enjoyable, please let us know. We're open for suggestions. Questions?
bullet.gif
bullet.gif
bullet.gif
I'd like to get a Headcount. So if you're going, please reply here, plus how many people you're bringing. For example: ( Joe +3 )

Dyno Attendees: It's imperative that you reserve your spot to participate in the dyno activities. If you don't plan on participating, then please don't RSVP this list. Leave the spot open for someone who want's to participate. We only have 30 spots, so reserve it quick. The list you see here will be your order you'll be strapped to the dyno.

Foxman

let me know nate if there is anything i can do to help that day... i can help strap cars down, etc...

elky406

sweet thanks guys.

also anyone wanting a spot please pm me your info so i can move it to the fsr post.

SIC FIDDY

Im in.
Charlie New
02 Z06- Might be fighting in the FI category! Might have my truck sold and getting blown.

Foxman

Sweet charlie... I don't know about selling that truck.. its pretty bad ass and its always good to have more then one car

SIC FIDDY

You have a second job we don't know about? If so can you get me in? I need to make more bank to keep up.

Getting 20k+ in cash for the truck. Will be looking for a good used A&A front mount blower kit. This is the kit...http://www.aacorvette.com/superchargers/

Will be paying off the Vette and playing with the rest of the cash. This is all only IF my buyer for the truck doesnt back out. If he does the Z06 will get a good size nawz hit. I want to whoop on Joe when he gets back!!!!