• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fresno Racing sponsers Dyno day at ALL OUT!

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
I plan on getting the dyno tune before this dynoday, so i dont think i will be doing both.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Getting 20k+ in cash for the truck. Will be looking for a good used A&A front mount blower kit. This is the kit...http://www.aacorvette.com/superchargers/

Will be paying off the Vette and playing with the rest of the cash. This is all only IF my buyer for the truck doesnt back out. If he does the Z06 will get a good size nawz hit. I want to whoop on Joe when he gets back!!!!

Nice Charlie!! Hope you are able to get the blower. Be warned though... if you do get it, I will popping in a bullet proof bottom end and a smaller pulley :)

Just kidding.... i still need to finish paying for the blower. But i am looking at getting an O/R H-pipe and some DR's or slicks. Maybe I will dip into the 11's.

SIC FIDDY

Nice Charlie!! Hope you are able to get the blower. Be warned though... if you do get it, I will popping in a bullet proof bottom end and a smaller pulley :)

Just kidding.... i still need to finish paying for the blower. But i am looking at getting an O/R H-pipe and some DR's or slicks. Maybe I will dip into the 11's.

Well you have the MPH and HP for 11 sec passes. I just decided that I want a fun fast street car. Not going to setup the car for only one type of racing.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Good idea Charlie. That is what I am planning for mine. I like the autocross and I like drag racing. And i love cruising on the street and car shows. If you are not building a dedicated race car for competition use, I think all around performance is the way to go.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
hey Joe great hearing from ya, hows it going? cant wait for the dyno day and the 13th

Thanks Shane! I am doing good. We are on the home stretch now as far as cruise. I am in Thailand right now. Good luck on the dyno day! I cant wait to get back. Gotta get the Stang ready for Knotts. See you all soon!

S

screamingstang

ill come out to dyno and eat lol...:rock: maybe elky can mess with my car before the dyno day!

elky406

Like ive told you and billy before,im not here to step on anyones toes,but if i can help you i will.Thanks for thinking about doing biz with me.

Peace.

S

screamingstang

Like ive told you and billy before,im not here to step on anyones toes,but if i can help you i will.Thanks for thinking about doing biz with me.

Peace.

no worrys im done with vindicated tuning...billy does great work.. but when i need him to look at my car i get the run around and he never has time...his always working on to so many customers cars and has forgot about his old customers..business is business and when i need something done i will go out and get it done!

S

screamingstang

Peace.

if you can work on my car and pull better numbers and more of a conservative tune then its a done deal...im not way worried about higher numbers...just more reliable...he tuned my car last year when i installed the blower i was supposed to get the gt500 fuel pump and redyno uptill now nothing has been done...my car runs like crap and i have text him several times to set up and appt it has now been 3months...im sick of having to call someone to ****en fix the tune...its str8t up bs! thats why im deciding to try some one new!...now is that stepping on some ones toes?