• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Gear Day 6 FEB 2010 (COMPLETE: BLUE BOSS)

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
Unfortunately, I am going to have to pull out of getting my gears done at this time. DMV will be taking $414.00 for my vehicle registration. I am also not sure what I am getting back on my taxes. I know Blue Boss has his gears and may be most likely ready to go. I should be able to help out on Feb 6th.

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
I'm still in for gear day. I already bought the gears and install kit. All I need is the expertise of Todd. CWO are you still up to helping on Feb 6?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Just talked to CWO, install day will be Feb. 6.

Ok, if you're getting gears done, be there at 0830. Those helping, 0900. RSVP added to first thread.

M

Mustangcwo

Ok guys, gear day is still on for Feb 6th. I need to know who is going to be there to have gears installed and who is assisting. The price for the gear install is still $100 and the cost of the lift...$5 an hour.

Come get the best BANG for YOUR BUCK upgrade and help us raise money for the race car.

The only person I know for certain that will be getting the install is:
Blue Boss

Any other takers!!!

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Ok guys, gear day is still on for Feb 6th. I need to know who is going to be there to have gears installed and who is assisting. The price for the gear install is still $100 and the cost of the lift...$5 an hour.

Come get the best BANG for YOUR BUCK upgrade and help us raise money for the race car.

The only person I know for certain that will be getting the install is:
Blue Boss

Any other takers!!!

Is it OK for me to come watch? I can help too... doing I don't know what but I want to learn. I can take photos and wipe sweaty brows like the doctors get in surgery.

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
Blue Boss is finally running with 4:10 gears!!!
Thank you Todd, Danny and Steve for all the help today getting them installed. I could have never accomplished that task by myself. Todd, on the other hand made it seem as easy changing a tire and Steve and Danny provided extra hands and grunt. Steve let your son know it was nice meeting him...next time I will have TJ there.
The ride home (mostly freeway) had zero gear noise, zero shimmy and the RPN's were not that much higher.

Thanks again

M

Mustangcwo

Yes, another great day at the Wickedstangs Garage. This gear install went very smoothly and the backlash, preload and gear pattern were the best yet. It was obvious when we took the test drive and the car was whisper quiet. Tim, thanks for doing all the dirty work and allowing me to rest the old body. Danny and Steve, thanks for assisting and helping to raise money for the Dyno Day food and WickedStangs Racing. See everyone at the next install....DONT FEAR THE GEAR!!!!