• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Got screwed afterall!!!

Mach1Marauder

Well holy ****..LL banned me on SVTP for posting up about that tool. :nonono: He said I was told to take it to PMs but I received nothing in the thread or a PM from the admin. :nonono:

LL is a big fat
fat%20pussy.jpg

Shane361

Might have added fuel to the fire! He had to reverse my 9 point ban because he didnt warn me in time before he banned me. I just think its sad though cause it seems as if they are looking out for the crook in the deal after the guy alread came forward and mentioned he was wrong.

Mach1Marauder

Might have added fuel to the fire! He had to reverse my 9 point ban because he didnt warn me in time before he banned me. I just think its sad though cause it seems as if they are looking out for the crook in the deal after the guy alread came forward and mentioned he was wrong.

LMMFAO!

Here's what I sent ol LL

AddictedToBoost said:
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
AddictedToBoost said:
Did you ban mysticsvt?

The Marine DID lie about the flasher being locked. It was NOT VIN locked. I made him check it before I picked up his cobra and it was unlocked.

I know this place is a lot to keep up with, but jumping to conclusions isn't right.

How did I jump to conclusions? :shrug:
I haven't taken either side. :dw:
I guess by closing the thread.........at least that's the way I see it.
So you didn't ban the guy?

Shane361

LOL..here is what I got first...

Dear mysticsvt,

You have received an infraction at SVTPerformance.

Reason: You were told to take it to PMs.
-------
Learn to follow simple rules.
-------

This infraction is worth 9 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...ml#post9322520

Then I got...

The other thread must have been removed before you read my post. Next time a thread is removed, do NOT start another one.

I'll reverse the infraction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticsvt
Please show me where I was warned to take this to PM. My thread was deleted I only assume to personal information but I recieved no PM nor post from the admin. -Shane

I misread it, it "could have" resulted in a "temp" ban..but now it isnt. i seriously..dont have time for all this drama over 200 bucks..but principle of not getting screwed drove me.

Mach1Marauder

LOL..yes no need for that..but thanks...lol

Do you honestly think I care about that stupid site?

It USED to be a good site about 7 years ago...........until it started to get big and buttheads like LL started moderating.

I burned my old SN last year when LL started pulling BS and uneven moderation.
I layed into him hot an heavy. He had a hard time cleaning up from me, especially with everyone quoting me! LOL!

Just too many "internet mechanics" there for me.

PS.....here's his reply to me about your banning.

NO. I want the tuner sent back first.