• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Group Cruise to Mustang vs The World Barona Jan 25th

GT400SC

PM for Decals
UPDATE

6:00 a.m. Meet for breakfast at Denny's on Mollison in El Cajon
7:00 a.m. Roll out to Barona

Anyone going with us feel free to join us at any time between 6-7 a.m.

If you want breakfast with us. get there at 6 or soon after. If you just wanna cruise up with us, meet us at Denny's around 6:45 or so.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?address=665+N.+MOLLISON&zipcode=92021

Westbound 8, exit at Mollison, turn left (North) go under freeway, Denny's is on the right immediately after you go under the freeway.
Eastbound 8, exit at Mollison, turn right and Denny's is immediately on your right adjacent to the exit ramp you just used.

map.jpg

----------------------------------------------------

If there's a thread already for organizing this and I missed it, forgive me.

If not, then can we organize a meet in the morning and then all cruise up to the drags together?

I'm all for meeting at the regular place (Target or Starbucks) and then move "en masse" to Barona.

Anyone else? Ideas for a gathering time?

Gates open at 7am, racing at 10am.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
We met at the Denny's off of the 8 on Mollison in El Cajon before. They have a big parking lot and pretty easy to find. Just a suggestion.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey, that works GREAT for me! I'm up for that!

Unfortuately I won't be able to do that. I'll be flying back in to San Diego that morning and driving straight up to Barona from the airport.

But maybe a few other guys will meet there.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Damn it sorry GT400SC I was going to post it up forgot.. And thank you for doing it...

yosemiddysam

Donator
I am down to meet wherever we decide. i also think it is a great idea for all of us to roll in together!!!!!!!!!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
DSG just called he coming over now, Albo just woke up... Gibs want to stop by and install the new Caliper covers.. IgottaV8 is coming after class.. I still need to get to Sears:) for the Vacumm tester.. And I still did'nt give a time did I?

skidmarks

i think i can find dennys without a map. i got a helmet im bringin with me but its a tight fit on my head and im not sure if its the right one, but you can tell me when i get there. is it cool if i bring some friends? and what are the prices for racers and non racers?

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I will be at Emilio's a bit before 4:00 PM. Oh, and I think that you have to pay the track to get in the event too, I'm not too sure though,s so don't take my word for it.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Oh, and I wouldn't mind helping to set up a bit and getting in there really early for the event.

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Do we need anything like an EZ up or tables or is there not room for that kind of stuff at Barona?

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
Do we need anything like an EZ up or tables or is there not room for that kind of stuff at Barona?

Room depends on when you get there.

Got to remember that they are running the day before also so some of the racers camp out for the weekend.

GT400SC

PM for Decals
$40.

$40 to have my ass handed to me by Blackstallion.

That's rich!

Glad it doesn't cost any more than that.

It would be my luck I'd pay the $40 and fail tech on some stupid technicality. Ugh!

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
i think i can find dennys without a map. i got a helmet im bringin with me but its a tight fit on my head and im not sure if its the right one, but you can tell me when i get there. is it cool if i bring some friends? and what are the prices for racers and non racers?

There is a place across the street from parkway plaza that has nice helmets for $49.99. There is not a sign on the road for it, but once you get into the parking lot you will see it. I got mine there and it's great for the money. If anyone wants to go there let me know.