• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Group Cruise to Mustang vs The World Barona Jan 25th

02gt

And if you want to meet up and NOT eat breakfast, just meet us at Denny's at 6:45 and we'll roll out at 7. Unless someone has another idea....

Isn't the time up until 10am, Test and Tune time?

Nope they'll start racing at 10. the'll have drivers meeting about 9 50 or so then we'll get in to our lanes to start racing.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
If the test and tune is NOT before 10am, when is it?

Test and tune is when the track opens for run, 10am, and runs throughout the day. They have 9 lanes and they will desig which lanes are for test and tune, gambler challenge, and for our event, and whatever else they have.

Tech starts around 8:30, I think.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
No, probably not, I got my car running right and I don't want to break anything before the races. Oh, and getting there early will allow us to prep our cars, switch out tires, and do any last minute stuff before we start.

Red

So did we figure out what time we were going to meet at Denny's for breakfast yet ?

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Unless anyone wants to do it differently, may I be so bold as to offer up this suggestion:

6:00 a.m. Meet for breakfast at Denny's
7:00 a.m. Roll out to Barona

Anyone going with us feel free to join us at any time between 6-7 a.m.

If you want breakfast with us. get there at 6 or soon after. If you just wanna cruise up with us, meet us at Denny's around 6:45 or so.

How's that?

Good, that's it!

Breakfast at 6, roll out at 7!

If this is good, I'll edit my first post on page one and put this info there as well with a map for people as dumb as me.

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Westbound 8, exit at Mollison, turn left (North) go under freeway, Denny's is on the right immediately after you go under the freeway.
Eastbound 8, exit at Mollison, turn right and Denny's is immediately on your right adjacent to the exit ramp you just used.

I will be there PROMPTLY, probably a few minutes early, 5:50-ish. Look for the red Lightning.

map.jpg

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I dont think I will be making it out guys. Damn lincoln broke down so now we are home tonight and back out. We have to get there jets CQ. So if we can bust out 400 traps in next couple of days we should be home Sat possibly at latest monday though. It sucks just ordered 15's for back and my 17's for front :( I am mad to say the least but at least they let us come home to see our familys. Theother ****ty news is I was going to drop a leave chit today so that I had sunday off but didnt do to the fact at 9am the captain said that we where pulling in then by 2 they said with anyone with chits in could stay behind I was pissed!!!!

GT400SC

PM for Decals
This blows. Phil. I was really looking forward to a fun run with you but we can always do it some other time.

blackstallion06

Donator
Yeah I am pretty upset about it too. They have are schedule all screwed up. all the little outings every monh have been canceled thought we have a bout 2 or 3 to go. There is talk instead of pulling out in july we may leave in april thanks to the broken lincoln. It is good but bad... good we would b home for x-mas but bad because I miss all the up coming event such as knotts ect.

blackstallion06

Donator
I actually thought about it but not sure who would run the car. I was going to let my buddy rick. If I am not back he is going to use my bottle so he has two, my jacket, my heater, and muy new M/T tires with greg weld wheels. I dropped almost 900$ last week on more goodies for my car for the race but.. O-Well