• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Group Cruise to Mustang vs The World Barona Jan 25th

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i want to race but scared of hurting the car and having to pay for a tow truck again. ivebeen sober since jan 1st part of my new years resolution. ill bring my helmet just in case as well

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
i want to race but scared of hurting the car and having to pay for a tow truck again. ivebeen sober since jan 1st part of my new years resolution. ill bring my helmet just in case as well

I think there's couple of trucks out there that may be able to tow you back.

Tommy

I'll have a trailer. I've arranged to tow Orange back but I'm ok with returning to help others in need. I beleive there may be a couple of others with a trailer as well

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
One_sik_notch is bringing a trailor for that exact reason. He is there in case someone breaks down. Come out and race VP, you will have a good time and it's always more fun with more people racing!!!

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
lol damn danny! lol yeah my U joint decided to go bye bye ill post pics up later today

Misled20

I'll be there for breakfast. first time i'll be racing the GT, sux that it will be slower than my sixer:nonono: