• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Group Cruise to Mustang vs The World Barona Jan 25th

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
That sucks Phil, but that's Military life. This will not be the last time we all go out. I think there is a buzz around here for the track lately. :)

GT400SC

PM for Decals
That's $150 more than I spent.

At least I won't have to pay the $40 fee, I can pay and go in as a spectator!

02gt

that sucks dude. i've been disappointed like that a few times. sorry to hear that.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Yeah very pissed off. Rick is on his way over to pick up my bottle heater ect. Like he said though If I get back sometime Sat even if its late we will stay up and get my new brakets for sway bar installed as well as my sway bar delete for front end. Just makes me mad wish the navy revolved around wickedstangs... I hope rick bust into the 7's. I think I would have been around a 7.8

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I really wanted to get the 8.0 trophy too lol.. and kick some crapmaros asses. Well as soon as I get back I am heading to the track. Good luck guys!!!! Going to get off hear and run to Wal-mart and buy some new Mustang Mag. for the next few days. I brought 4 out with me but I have been reading them over and over lol

mgee1982

too early for me

dang why all these cruises so early ill be down for like a 10am one anybody cruised down the 101 coast highway.....

GT400SC

PM for Decals
I really wanted to get the 8.0 trophy too lol.. and kick some crapmaros asses. Well as soon as I get back I am heading to the track. Good luck guys!!!! Going to get off hear and run to Wal-mart and buy some new Mustang Mag. for the next few days. I brought 4 out with me but I have been reading them over and over lol

Don't get the pages sticky!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Phil, I feel for ya. Just keep your head in the game out there so you get back safely. There will always be another one. Stay safe and see you back here.

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Phil is SO FREAKIN' AHEAD of us when it comes to racin'....

He could be gone for 6 months and come right back and do just fine and most of us wouldn't have caught up to him in experience.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Lol, yeah, he could be gone for 5 years and I still wouldn't be where he is.

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Can I buy those drag slicks back from you if you don't want them anymore? Maybe I'll work this saturday and have the money by next Sunday.

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Lol, I didn't think my V-6 would have any use for them, but you can use them, I can't afford them on Sunday, I will have to wait and work this saturday.

wickedv6

Donator
Dang I wish I could meet up but I will be hungover like no other! Looks like I'll meet everyone at Barona around 9am, hopefully sooner.