• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

GT 500 VS Terminator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane361

So many pages and with my ships Sat link, not happening. The most controversial thread on any forum is the Terminator vrs the Shelby. It's all in HOW you want to compare them. Stock for stock, money for money, potential for potential? Apples to Oranges on most accounts and mostly opinion. What pisses me off is that after the 03/04 Cobra Ford stopped making a good weight to HP ratio car for the blue collar worker. They are now following in the footsteps with the Corvette where 75% of the owners are people over the age of 45 that will not drive the car the way it was designed to be driven. Sure, if they went out the door for 40 then it wouldnt be so bad but the markup is what makes the car unpractical. Another thing I love is that Ford is flooding the market with them and they only made the Terminator for two years, thanks FORD! Guys around here see me and know I have a KB and wont race me in their stock Shelbys...pansies. 75% of the Shelby owners wont mod their car so I have little to worry about. Anyhow...this is just how I see it Mexican-Shane

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
I will argue about the Shelby modding part Shane all day long. I know many many many Shelby owners and I am on the Team Shelby forum and id say 80% of them mod there car with a blower

Shane361

Roushed2 said:
I will argue about the Shelby modding part Shane all day long. I know many many many Shelby owners and I am on the Team Shelby forum and id say 80% of them mod there car with a blower

95% of all people ON FORUMS mod their car. Now what % of people own Shelbys and Terminators that do not belong to a forum? All in all..I'll still say that 75% of all Shelby owners do not mod their cars. That more Terminators do than Shelbys. This of course is just from what I have seen and a guess IMO on the %-Shane

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
wait a minute those are your teeth. ithought you just got done eating popcorn and maybe had a piece stuck but i guess i was wrong

stang8u

you guys are talking about a svt vrs. svt what about the cobra R lite as hell tons of power street leagl race car

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
cobra r was worthless 385hp out of a 5.4l DOHC V8

03-04 Cobra pushing out more power smaller engine may be supercharged but still 3 years later they put a cobra out that puts the R to shame

Status
Not open for further replies.