• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Halloween Party :)

step on mii

OK guys I know this is a bit early but since it was mentioned at the meeting Tuesday we are having the halloween party at my house this year. All I ask is that if you want something else besides beer or a particular beer bring it and a snack to share.

COSTUME PREFERRED :)

ADULTS ONLY NO KIDS

When: Sat Oct 30th @ 7pm

I'll post up the address as it gets closer!

Mrs. ears

If I didn't hate you so much I would go. Sorry LMAO.........I am there and I will have a sheet over my head with holes cut in it hahahaha!!!

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Love to go Step, but I have been ordered by the Halloween Police that I cannot go outside of my apartment from the stroke of midnight on the 30th to the stroke of midnight on Nov 1st. Even if I go out during the daylight hours. EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK :scared: :scared: :scared:
I scare people to death. LOL (but really) hahahahahahaha (seriously) I'll post a pic. BOOOooooooooooooooooooooMuhahahahahahahahahahahahaha :wacko: :wacko:

Mrs. ears

Just want to mention that this party is specificaly for WS...this is not just a random party. We have had it for the past few years. Stephanie is spending her own money on this party and it is very hard to do that if she doesn't know who all is going. Please RSVP :)...only 3 people have and 2 of them are maybe. Thanks guys just wanted to throw that out there.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Sorry Steph. I'm not gonna be able to make this. I have to work 5pm-3am on the 30th and 31st. Wish I could, but hope you guys have fun. Thanks for hosting the party.