• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Halloween Party :)

Barbie

I won't be able to make it obviously, but maybe I'll be able to go to the Dec 1st Wednesday night get together (crossing my fingers)
I'm so ready for leave.
Hope you guys have a blast at the party. I will be running a 5k that night and hoping to come in first place this time for my age group :)

step on mii

hey guys so the party is this saturday and i need to know how much food and beer to buy so i need to know who is coming and maybe coming!

Mrs. ears

Come on guys let's all get together for one night and be a club. No drama no dislikes just come and enjoy yourself!! Put everything aside for one single night....:) It was a blast last year and since it is at Steph's house it is sure to not dissapoint..they are drunks hahahaha J/K...HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Probably not going. We are taking are cruise that day then probably gonna watch scary movies with the wife and kids.

That's 1.59 miles away from me! I can literally walk there. But I'll be coming from Balboa Park for a prior commitment so driving is a must. I hope you like German chocolate cake made with Malibu rum.