• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

hey sd.

VENOM04

im down here for two.5 weeks for JIT school and was wondering what the hell there is to do here?

Doc Hawk

What are you into? SD offers some world class attractions, no matter what your deal is. Balboa park has a museum for anybody, downtown has good night life, various communities have great ethnic foods from around the world, beaches are resort quality, plenty of sightseeing, the Zoo and Wild Animal Park are world famous, the back roads and coast roads are great for cruising, find your inner child at Legoland or Sea World, there are automotive industry manufacturers and great tuner shops based here... just depends on what you like to do.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
We have our weekly meet on Wednesday. Just keep an eye on the forum, this week's meet will be posted soon, probably by tomorrow.

VENOM04

well sweet dudes. It would be cool to finally meet you all. I might have to bring some ammo though because of all that crap talking we do up north LOL!!!!! I had to drive the Cobra down so ill keep an eye out. I have no freaking clue where anything is but ill do my best. My NAV keeps putting me in all the wrong places.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
well sweet dudes. It would be cool to finally meet you all. I might have to bring some ammo though because of all that crap talking we do up north LOL!!!!! I had to drive the Cobra down so ill keep an eye out. I have no freaking clue where anything is but ill do my best. My NAV keeps putting me in all the wrong places.

LOL, dude. Yeah, we may just have to hold you hostage until the CV chapter comes rescue you. LOL.... Will be good to meet you, too. Just look out for the post for the Wed. meet location.

VENOM04

LOL! They wouldn't come. Not for me anyways.. I'm the renegade of the bunch of them. I will say one thing about this place though. MY CAR DOES NOT LIKE THIS PLACE AT ALL!!!!!!!!! WHY ARE THE ROADS SO FREAKING ROUGH. My car is making sounds I have never heard before. It is really sad. I don't even want to drive it around. This place is torture on the poor thing. I don't know how you guys handle it. Anyways yeah ill be looking for the post. I don't really know what my school schedule will look like until tomorrow but ill do my best. If anyone wants to hit me up to do something or if i miss the post then IM me and ill shoot you my number.

VENOM04

32nd. no way dude. Im at the Marriot off Pacific Hwy next to Grape and Hawthorn. Its pretty sweet. I have a mini apartment and free food and beer Monday through Thursday. The road over there on 32nd sucks, Coronado sucks, some parts of Pacific suck, grape sucks and i got lost downtown trying to make it back to my hotel last night and 99% of all the roads in that mess suck. Maybe im just a whinny little girl but who knows. Well thanks for the link dude. Ill do my best to make it. Looks like my school sked is pretty skate so time shouldnt be a factor but finding it is another monster in it self. Someone was even telling me JBA today too and I cant even find that place.

Maverick

Hey Vemon - sorry for the late-ness but welcome to SD and hope to see you at some of the get-togethers

VENOM04

im only here for like 2 weeks but i plan on chillin with you guys as much as possible. Thats why im anxious to do SOMETHING. you guys are always doing something. So really looking forward to meeting everyone.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Yeah, downtown streets are pretty bad. But not a bad place to be put up at, Marriot. It does take a little time to learn how to get around here. By the time you do, it will be time to go again. Hope to see you out there Wednesday. Oh, the street there is a little bumpy too. LOL!

VENOM04

lol figures. after what my car and i have been through the past two days i dont think that there is much out there that can stop us now. well except rain and a dirt road and well hail and snow and junk but hey. its a mustang. not a freaking hummer

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I think you are safe from hail and snow. I'm almost positive from the rain also. And there's no dirt road around where you would go.

VENOM04

1WKDRSH... I dont know dude. I just go. LOL. i know i was on the 5s then the 164 or 163 then the 8 then the 15 so if that sounds about rite then yeah it could have been me :)

SD yeah dude i was only kidding about the rain, hail and dirt roads. lol.

VENOM04

well it was pretty cool meeting all of you yesterday. hopfully we can chill again before i go back up north.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
well it was pretty cool meeting all of you yesterday. hopfully we can chill again before i go back up north.

Hey, come out to Qualcomm tomorrow night. Some of us may be going to hang out at RaceLegal. I know IgottaV8 is going. I'm probably going to get there after work, so 7ish. So, if you feel like it, it starts at 6pm. Its at Qualcomm Stadium off Friars Rd. If you are coming from downtown, take 163N to 8E to 15N, exit Friars Rd West/Stadium.