• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

hey sd.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I cant believe you think are roads are bad... The 41 SUCKS!!!!! Then not to mention if you leave at night you have to deal with the damn bugs covering your car.

SIC FIDDY

LOL! They wouldn't come. Not for me anyways.. I'm the renegade of the bunch of them. I will say one thing about this place though. MY CAR DOES NOT LIKE THIS PLACE AT ALL!!!!!!!!! WHY ARE THE ROADS SO FREAKING ROUGH. My car is making sounds I have never heard before. It is really sad. I don't even want to drive it around. This place is torture on the poor thing. I don't know how you guys handle it. Anyways yeah ill be looking for the post. I don't really know what my school schedule will look like until tomorrow but ill do my best. If anyone wants to hit me up to do something or if i miss the post then IM me and ill shoot you my number.

Your the blacksheep of the group huh? I have a damn Corvette! SD is a blast Chris once you find out how to get around. That is my home town so if you got lost or somthin give me a call. And I feel you pain about the roads. I was down in SD last month with the Vette and it was horrible.

VENOM04

phil your wack dude. Sure lemoore has mildly rough roads but there arent pot holes every 2 inches like there are here either. and the dust and bugs i can handle. They dont make your car fall apart. I seen a GT500 KR today that had its front bumper ripped off from those stupid dips that are all the place around here.

At least charlie knows what im talking about . Yeah dude for sure ill hit you up if i get crazy lost. But i now can see why the Z would not have liked it here and im pretty sure that thing sits lower than mine and the suspencion is prolly rougher too so i bet it wasnt very fun.

SDSUBZERO. yeah dude i stopped by JBA today and met them and talked to them for a while today and they were telling me about the races. So i just might see you out there.

blackstallion06

Donator
Hey venom04 going to go with the wife to swap meet in the morning, but after that get in touch with me. OH I have to go by JBA and get my wheel locks taken off as well or at least a rim shop. Then I was thinking about going out to Barona to check out the races. Get in touch with me. 619-634-5007 Give me a call around noon should be back from swap meet by then

VENOM04

Phil. so i've been waiting for like a week now to hear from you. I went out to the races and you werent there. You are a D BAG!!!!!

blackstallion06

Donator
I went back out to sea I been in port for only 3 days we go back out for 4 days back for 2 and then gone 19 days. Shitty schedule huh

VENOM04

Hey SD. Well guys it was fun finally getting to meet some of you and have a chance to hang out. Phil it was good to see you again and James it was cool finally getting to see you and your car. Take care everyone and see you all again sometime in the future. Take care everyone.

VENOM

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
We may of had our differences's in the past but it was good to meet you in person. I'll hit you guys up when I head to Hanford one of these weekends.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey SD. Well guys it was fun finally getting to meet some of you and have a chance to hang out. Phil it was good to see you again and James it was cool finally getting to see you and your car. Take care everyone and see you all again sometime in the future. Take care everyone.

VENOM

Good to meet you in person, too. Hope you had a good trip back up north.

VENOM04

made it home safe. Yeah hit me up if you come up WKDRSH. but yeah once again good to meet you all and yeah the past is the past just glad we can move forward.