• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hi Guys, I'm new to Wicked Stangs

Mustang Stevo

I'm a car guy from Nor Cal relocated to SD few years back. Have a 1991 Black 5.0 5 Speed Hatchback, that my Sister bought brand new in Los Gatos CA, and I bought from her a few years back. Looking to check out some local events and learn how to do some work on my Car with some guys that already have Fox Body knowlege.

Red

Welcome to WS bud. Your in luck, CWO ( Todd) who helps to a lot of work on our cars has a fox body mustang.

Mustang Stevo

Hey Thanks alot Ferocious and Red! Wow been on for 9 minutes and already 2 welcomes. Look forward to meeting some Mustang Gear heads here in SD.

Ford1288

Donator
Hell yeah, another fox guy! We seem to be a rare breed nowadays. Welcome to the club! Whenever you get a chance tell us a little about the car and post some pictures in this thread.

Mustang Stevo

Hell yeah, another fox guy! We seem to be a rare breed nowadays. Welcome to the club! Whenever you get a chance tell us a little about the car and post some pictures in this thread.
I've always been into cars, but since I picked up this LX from my Sister few years back, who was the original owner of this car, I kinda got the Fox Body bug now! My car has 98k miles is bone stock, (for now), except for a cold air kit, and is a blast to drive. I'm curious if Wicked Stang members meet locally in SD on a regular basis.

1991 Mustang Driver  Side Pic.jpg

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Welcome to the club and yes we meet often for various events. You will have to keep an eye on the calendar to see where we are headed next. We could be drag racing at Qualcomm or Barona, going to a local car show, cruising up the mountains or just headed out for burgers. Hope to see you out there soon and fox bodies for the win!!!!!

Mustang Stevo

Welcome to the club and yes we meet often for various events. You will have to keep an eye on the calendar to see where we are headed next. We could be drag racing at Qualcomm or Barona, going to a local car show, cruising up the mountains or just headed out for burgers. Hope to see you out there soon and fox bodies for the win!!!!!
Awesome! Thanks for the Welcome. I look forward to meeting Wicked Stang members soon.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome to Wickedstangs! I'm originally from Hayward. Good to have another member from the Nor-Cal area. Yes, keep an eye out on the calendar and event section for our next get togethers. On top of the things we do listed, we do get together and work on members's cars and we participates in a few parades, too. We do try to stay busy. Just one thing, we do have chapters in various part of the country, just be sure the events listed are in San Diego, unless you want to take a road trip to one of our other chapters' events. :)

Mustang Stevo

Welcome to Wickedstangs! I'm originally from Hayward. Good to have another member from the Nor-Cal area. Yes, keep an eye out on the calendar and event section for our next get togethers. On top of the things we do listed, we do get together and work on members's cars and we participates in a few parades, too. We do try to stay busy. Just one thing, we do have chapters in various part of the country, just be sure the events listed are in San Diego, unless you want to take a road trip to one of our other chapters' events. :)

Hey there. I know Hayward well. I lived in San Jose, Cupertino, Santa Clara, Burlingame, San Francisco etc. Spent the 1st 40yrs of my life in Nor Cal, but loving San Diego for about 5 years now. I checked out the Calendar and didn't see anything listed for December or January. I was bummed i just missed racing at the Q last Friday. I used to race at Baylands in Fremont in the 80's back on Wednesday Night Grudge night. Ever go? Does that WS Calendar get updated from time to time? I am not the best mechanic, but willing to help with someone that knows what they are doing. I look at it as a learning experience.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey there. I know Hayward well. I lived in San Jose, Cupertino, Santa Clara, Burlingame, San Francisco etc. Spent the 1st 40yrs of my life in Nor Cal, but loving San Diego for about 5 years now. I checked out the Calendar and didn't see anything listed for December or January. I was bummed i just missed racing at the Q last Friday. I used to race at Baylands in Fremont in the 80's back on Wednesday Night Grudge night. Ever go? Does that WS Calendar get updated from time to time? I am not the best mechanic, but willing to help with someone that knows what they are doing. I look at it as a learning experience.

Yep, I remember Baylands, I was in high school then. but did most of my racing in the Industrial area in Union City and Fremont :BigGrin:. But the calendar will get updated as soon as something comes up and it will also be posted in a event thread. I moved down to San Diego in the early 90's after I got out of the Navy.

Mustang Stevo

Yep, I remember Baylands, I was in high school then. but did most of my racing in the Industrial area in Union City and Fremont :BigGrin:. But the calendar will get updated as soon as something comes up and it will also be posted in a event thread. I moved down to San Diego in the early 90's after I got out of the Navy.
Haha nice. I remember my buddy's brother has a 1968 Red w/ gold stripe GT500 Shelby that we used to go out on El Camino Real and race from Signal light to Signal light on "Cruise Night" in the Sunnyvale area.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Haha nice. I remember my buddy's brother has a 1968 Red w/ gold stripe GT500 Shelby that we used to go out on El Camino Real and race from Signal light to Signal light on "Cruise Night" in the Sunnyvale area.
Yeah, we did that on Hesperian Blvd. From Chabot College down to Winton. We were Fast and Furious before there was F&F. LOL!

Ford1288

Donator
That sounds cool. How many Fox Body members here in San Diego?

I can only think of 3 active foxbody guys in the club (in SD). The president wickedstangs (just got his), the VP cwomustang, and myself. So you will be the 4th I believe. Emilio's (wickestangs) needs some work, but I wouldnt take lessons from him!

Reactions: Red

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I can only think of 3 active foxbody guys in the club (in SD). The president wickedstangs (just got his), the VP cwomustang, and myself. So you will be the 4th I believe. Emilio's (wickestangs) needs some work, but I wouldnt take lessons from him!

I know of three more Jose and David Mena and Sinful... And Ford1288 :::)