• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hi Guys, I'm new to Wicked Stangs

Ford1288

Donator
What is your goal for the car Steveo? A faster daily driver? Just a weekend car? Car shows? Drag Racing?

ben

Banned
welcome to wickedstangs from the whidbey island chapter enjoy the site and the mustang crew in cali

Mustang Stevo

What is your goal for the car Steveo? A faster daily driver? Just a weekend car? Car shows? Drag Racing?
Has been a weekend car until recently. My daily driver for now. Stock except for cold air lit and recent addition of some flowmasters. Want to put some 3.73 gears in their to pep up off the line acceleration!

Ford1288

Donator
HUGE difference man. Your gas mileage will suffer a little but oh well. Then after that I would look into some subframe connectors to stiffen the car up. Cheap but necessary upgrade.

Mustang Stevo

HUGE difference man. Your gas mileage will suffer a little but oh well. Then after that I would look into some subframe connectors to stiffen the car up. Cheap but necessary upgrade.
I can deal with worse fuel economy for better performance any day!

Thanks for the advice!