• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

hooked,150 shot = sheered off driveshaft bolts.

elky406

well seeing how its been 10 freaking 40 with 3.08 gears already at 130.Went threw the traps at about 5000 rpm on the jug.

I didnt get to make a bottle pass after the gear change because it broke the drive shaft bolts.

And im not a kid BRO.How about this,I dont like you,im sure the feeling is shared,stay out of my post and we wont have any problems.

Renegade

hey Nate if you have time tomorrow night you think you might be able to help me out? i was to cut under a 2.0 60ft this time, i know i can do it but i need some coaching

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Come on guys this forum is about helping each other out. Stop the bickering and lets solve the issue in hand so the other folks won't run into the same problem...

elky406

i have no problems at all.And ofcourse shane.I will be booted after my second run im sure lol.So i will have plenty of time to help you,and ive gotta do some tuning on my buddys big block nova,gotta do some nitrous work on it.

Renegade

i have no problems at all.And ofcourse shane.I will be booted after my second run im sure lol.So i will have plenty of time to help you,and ive gotta do some tuning on my buddys big block nova,gotta do some nitrous work on it.

no cage in this one either?