• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I dont like how inactive this site is

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Give it time. There are three chapters there. They are working on getting a car show put together in July. And I believe there is a meet tomorrow with the Whidbey Island chapter. I don't know what part of Washington you're in, but if you're near Whidbey Island chapter, go out and meet up with some of the members there. But give it time, plus I don't think the bad weather helps with getting people together.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I blame Emilio...LOL The WA chapter has been doing meets a lot lately. I think that the winter time up there put a damper on things and it is really just starting to ramp up for the spring and summer season.

Gibs

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Or at least the Wa section is :(

We had A Wa chapters meeting in Marysville this last Saturday to talk about the car show we are going to host July 7th. Sunday was going to be a race day at Evergreen Street Drags but it got cancelled due to the rain in the morning. Today we are having a WW at Arby's in Oak Harbor. This coming weekend we will be doing a detail day on the stangs (pending on weather). In a couple of weeks we will be doing a cruise when one of our member's is here on leave. I can keep posting things but you should get the idea that we are not that inactive. Whidbey Island always has something going on. I know you are in Bremerton and is a little far from here. The few guys that were there are in Everett now. That chapter needs to be built up and from the few times I was out there we seen alot of stangs, it's all about getting the word out. Plus all the car shows will be starting up soon.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
It will ramp up more when the wheather gets a little better .... can always get a few of your guys or even you could let us in on what your group is up to also and who knows might do a combined cruise or get together or hell even a bbq is possible

Kube

Donator
I checked it out...pretty good site but no more or less active than this site, just my opinion...

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Well not being active on a forum it seems is caused by them being out driving and meeting up and enjoying their cars. Superior stangs huh....... they have been around what a year and a couple months? Well WS's has been here for like 10 times that long. this is also a nationwide club that is expanding to new areas, so the newer areas are still building. It takes awhile to get a chapter up and running and very member oriented. Albert has done a great job up there in Washington. I wish when I was up there there would have been a chapter, I would have been in it. Anyway, if you want to join a down to earth club that enjoys getting together and hanging out, wrenching, racing, car shows, BBQ's, beating Emilio at football annually, then go out and meet a few members. Or you can take the word of another club that obviously knows all about WS's. Anyway, welcome to Wickedstangs and hope you enjoy your time here and find what you are looking for.

Gibs
Hawaii Chapter President

ben

Banned
i just didnt say anything cause i would say something that might b wrong.