• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I dont like how inactive this site is

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Like Gibs said we are not in front of our computers all day. We do alot of stuff that isn't posted. The Whidbey chapter will text with a meeting spot to make it easier on us. Plus if we post a meeting spot for us out here it is too far for the other chapters to come out.

Kube

Donator
Looks like they are a club up here in the North West...not sure what kind of bad name we may have...but when your the most Wicked Mustang Club in the area that tends to happen I guess....

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
bad name? really? that is kind of weird. might want to consider the source on that though if it is who i think it is well then you can throw that out the window because ive never heard anyone or have bad mouthed anyone from another club and the couple people i know from your club never mentioned any of this

Matteblack-Randy

bad name? really? that is kind of weird. might want to consider the source on that though if it is who i think it is well then you can throw that out the window because ive never heard anyone or have bad mouthed anyone from another club and the couple people i know from your club never mentioned any of this
woah. I was just saying one or two of them said that they wouldnt come over here. I don't have a problem with anyone... I'm here!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Like I told the guys here on Whidbey "If you wanna come hang out and be a part of the club or just to hang out come on out but if you don't want to then don't, I am not going to beg anyone to be part of the club. WICKEDSTANGS will be here regardless. Die Hard member here!

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
WOW, still nothing going on?

Wait, car shows in four different states, wrenching happening in three different states and drag racing in five different states...you guys are BORING!!!!

Should I include the dozen car shows.....MUUUUHHHHAAAAA!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
WOW, still nothing going on?

Wait, car shows in four different states, wrenching happening in three different states and drag racing in five different states...you guys are BORING!!!!

Should I include the dozen car shows.....MUUUUHHHHAAAAA!

Don't forget I got some personal detailing going on out here fighting against waterspouts, and a suspension upgrade so technically add Hawaii to the list.... and a show next weekend! Also was in a dyno day last weekend....

Gib

Matteblack-Randy

Ok cool, you guys have a lot of events, what good do they do new members if we dont know about them. Last event posted other than the drags on the 20th and the meet that I was informed about but had duty was Nissan fest. None of these events mentioned in this thread are posted. Just texted to other members...

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Ok cool, you guys have a lot of events, what good do they do new members if we dont know about them. Last event posted other than the drags on the 20th and the meet that I was informed about but had duty was Nissan fest. None of these events mentioned in this thread are posted. Just texted to other members...

Going to try and get a central location for all events.. Fingers crossed..

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
Most of those events are in other states with ALOT better weather but what about the 20th? Coming out to that? Bring some of your guys if you are come meet some of us and then you can make your own assumption about this bad name we got with a couple of your guys.. We would love to have more company hell if you want you can meet up with me and a couple others who go from down in the federal way area and we can all cruise together up to the track..