• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I dont like how inactive this site is

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Events posted on here sometimes can get confusing. You will see events posted that are in California, Texas, South Carolina, and Florida. Also Oklahoma City and North Carolina post events here too. So, you need to make sure the events you are looking at are actually in your area.

Matteblack-Randy

Most of those events are in other states with ALOT better weather but what about the 20th? Coming out to that? Bring some of your guys if you are come meet some of us and then you can make your own assumption about this bad name we got with a couple of your guys.. We would love to have more company hell if you want you can meet up with me and a couple others who go from down in the federal way area and we can all cruise together up to the track..
I just went to Bremerton to try an race this weekend, didn't pass tech due to windshield being broken... I think I have to fix that before I do anything.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
20th is 2 weeks away so there is time but hell come out just to have a good time.....so far just me and i think tony might come if i tell him but i think he might be working but kassy will be going too i just bought my helmet so im good to go on that too...

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
COOL! Ya if you have a cracked windshield they won't let you pass tech but you can come hang out. I post our event's that happen on the Island under the Whidbey chapter and if it's something off of the Island I post it under Washington. I don't use the calender for most event's cause it tends to get confusing for people that way.

GhostRider

Ok cool, you guys have a lot of events, what good do they do new members if we dont know about them. Last event posted other than the drags on the 20th and the meet that I was informed about but had duty was Nissan fest. None of these events mentioned in this thread are posted. Just texted to other members...

Bro, if your curious about events going on, you have to take some initiative and check the calendar every now and then. I've been with WS a few years, and for the most part the events here are pretty well communicated. Now if a particular chapter doesn't post an event on the calendar then that falls on the Chapter President not the Club/ Forum. If you feel that the forum is not active enough, feel free to start conversations or posts.

Mirage

Donator
WS SEA-TAC is still trying to get new members, updating our current Board members and we are all learning how to run our chapter, with our President out of the Country we have been somewhat unorganized, we are making headway now and with the nicer weather coming we will be planning more events. I can only speak for myself when I say WICKEDSTANGS KICK ASS! Best Mustang Club/Family, I have ever been proud to be a part of. -Wayne