• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Irvine Spectrum Pics

Red

We had a nice cruise upto irvine for the cars and coffee show. I think the count was 33 mustangs for the trip. This was a great turn out. We made a stop at the Carsbad mall to pick up some cameros for the trip up.

The show was alright, could have been more organized but it was still fun to hang out with our fellow WS members. We all got something to eat the Red Robin and when we were done and got back to the cars. Half of the cars were gone. Though it took like an hour and a half to get seated and to eat. But the food and the company was great.

Here's a few pics of the day.

DSC03255.jpg

DSC03263.jpg

DSC03294.jpg

DSC03284.jpg

DSC03302.jpg

More Pics---> http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww289/darksly44/irvine spectrum/?start=all

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
As always Red, excellent PICS!!!!! Thanks again!

E, I deleted and reposted so your pics will be right with Reds....

broncoerci

good pics, but everyone pulled out to leave as i was walking back over and left me there with a bunch of chevy's.

mustangtim

South Carolina
nice pictures looks like fun its good to see some pictures of nice weather right now all we have is snow & ice in South Carolina

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Great cruise up, even better cruise back. Red Robin was fun too.. Sorry to say CHP got one of ours on the way back to San Diego (sorry Kevin).. I believe IgottaV8 stayed behind with them.

Ford1288

Donator
Yeah the cruises to Irvine were way too fast and asking for something to happen. My 150k mile car was put putting to keep up but she did good :) Thanks everyone for a great day again!

StarAngel

Heh, Going that fast in my new car, was a first for me. :) Had so much fun with some really great people! Thank you to all who was there. My niece Juli enjoyed her first time out with us. She asked to go with me again to another event.

Oh and Emilio, I love the....."World According to Ryan," (his perspective). That was great!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Heh, Going that fast in my new car, was a first for me. :) Had so much fun with some really great people! Thank you to all who was there. My niece Juli enjoyed her first time out with us. She asked to go with me again to another event.

Oh and Emilio, I love the....."World According to Ryan," (his perspective). That was great!

you didn't see all the pics I had to delete...:rofl:

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
you didn't see all the pics I had to delete...:rofl:

Golly. No one told me about lunch at Red Robins. :( I came back from the ladies room at target and the rest of you had already left to the restaurant that I did not know about.

Oh well. Last in line, left behind. Maybe some other time.
:(:frusty::noidea::thumpdown::sad::sad:

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Gotta move fast with this bunch... Fast cars... Fast decisions.. stuff happens fast. Speaking of fast, although it was fun the run out and back was nerve racking and at times exceedingly fast (yep I'm guilty too).. Maybe I noticed more this time cuz I was drivin my V6 instead of the Shelby. I kept up but it was much more work (alot of down shifting to keep the revs up) and Kevin got nailed by CHP... Now we all know the average highway speed is about 80 MPH but I hit 100 mph to keep up at times. Not pointing fingers or anything, just sayin that especially when we run with such a large group that we pay special attention to keeping the speed at or below the average to keep the group together and avoid any problems. Nuff said..

StarAngel

Very true Fighting, I guess we all stood out amongst all those family vehicles! Who knows, there might have been a few cell calls about us and Kevin was the unlucky guy. I know that I didn't see that SD officer til he passed us. He wasn't running radar just pacing.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Very true Fighting, I guess we all stood out amongst all those family vehicles! Who knows, there might have been a few cell calls about us and Kevin was the unlucky guy. I know that I didn't see that SD officer til he passed us. He wasn't running radar just pacing.

He was actually heading back to the Mid City substation. I think he was getting off first watch (4:30) by the way he was speeding back to the sub. :)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA

Next thing you know, Juli will be asking for a Mustang herself. :laugh: