• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jul 14, 2012] MCCS Auto Skills Center Cars and Motorcycles Show-Toys-4-Tots (San Diego,)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
MARINE CORPS RECRUIT DEPOT, SAN DIEGO

MCCS AUTO SKILLS CENTER CAR AND MOTORCYCLE SHOW

Show Time: July 14,2012, 8:00 AM-3:00 PM
Setup Time is 8:00 AM-10:00 AM between Recreation Center and Fitness Center Music, Awards, Food and more!!!!!!!! Entry Fee is $10 and a new unwrapped toy to support Toys For Tots Please let me know if you want to attend this event because I have the registration form.
Meet up time is 7:00 AM at Bennigan's 1760 Camino Del Rio N. San Diego, CA. Will roll out at 7:15 AM SHARP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is important to RSVP and let Ladygaga2 know you are going. Because your name need to be submitted to the base for base access for the non-military to get in the gate. So if you think you will go, submit your name even if you can't go the day of the show.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Its a worthwhile cause. Its only $10 and an unwrapped toy. We always have huge representation to this show. Let's do it again this year. Be sure to let Ladygaga2 know so she can get you a registration and also give her your name. RSVP above as well. So she can hunt you down if she don't get your name. :BigGrin:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Have a great time. Show up in full force like Wicked Stangs usually do for this.

I will be in Rome, Italy. So I will not be there, but have fun!

Diabla

Diabla
Donator
Was looking foward to attending this event since with the County every December we distribute these toys that the Marines collect to all the less than fortunate kids. But I was just told that I will be working this day from 8-5. I'm bummed....

2K7GTCS

I'm going to have to miss this one. We'll be replacing the intake manifold on Jared's Silver '02 that day.