• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jul 14, 2012] MCCS Auto Skills Center Cars and Motorcycles Show-Toys-4-Tots (San Diego,)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Come on people. Let's show support for this charitable event. Its only $10 plus a new unwrapped toy. This show is in support of the USMC toys 4 tots program. Wicked Stangs have always show up in full force for this. Its riddiculous only 4 members have signed up to go. We are a predominant military club in a military city. We should have at least 4 times the number of members signed up by now. C'mon lets go. RSVP and message Ladygaga2 with your info. Wicked Stangs support good community service. We should give back when we can and this show is a simple way to do that.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
All Im saying is this show has neen posted well in advance and the Simpson show was recent. You guys are free to go to whatever show you want. But this show is important to us and would be a shame for only having 3 members showing up for it.

2K7GTCS

All Im saying is this show has neen posted well in advance and the Simpson show was recent. You guys are free to go to whatever show you want. But this show is important to us and would be a shame for only having 3 members showing up for it.

I totally understand. We'll go ahead and work on Jared's car mid-week, to free us up for the weekend:

Friday: Race Legal @ Qualcomm
Saturday: Morning - MCCS Toys-for-Tots; Evening - Drag Racing @ Barona (Jet cars!)
Sunday: East County Cruiser's Simpson's Car Show

ladygaga2

Meet up time is 7:00 AM at Bennigan's 1760 Camino Del Rio N. San Diego, CA. Will roll out at 7:15 AM SHARP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have any questions, please just call me at 760-224-1002..

The guy in charge of putting this event on hunts me down every year to make sure our car club is coming out. We made a great impression on him the first time we came out and ever since then. This is for a great cause and it is a way for us to give back for we are WickedStangs family and we have each others back. Mad love and respect to all WickedStangs family and their families and the sponsors who support the club

Mrs V.I. Massive

All here are some pics from our past participation in this show
DSC03459.JPG DSC03460.JPG DSC03461.JPG DSC03462.JPG

DSC03464.JPG DSC03469.JPG DSC03470.JPG

I believe this was from the one in 2010
12 wickedstang members in the show (Ladygaga2, Sdsubzero4, Blue Boss, Fighting Sailor, V.I. Massive, CC, Northern Country, Red, Star Angel, MustangCWO, Wickedstangs, and 1WKDRSH)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I think I will go to this car show, but I apparently missed the deadline. Will this be a problem? This may be my last show for the summer because summer school ends on July 20 and I'll be living off of my savings until September.

Diabla

Diabla
Donator
Ok everyone looks like they won't be needing my help this Saturday afterall! So I will be there along w/ the CS.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
I got my car running today so im going to meet u guys on sat and enter the day of show. dont worry about me getting on bc i have a pass.