• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jul 22, 2012] Main Street America Car Show (San Diego, CA)

I met up with Craig in El Cajon, and submitted the registration forms and payment for:
BadBullitt Ken
SCR3AM1NGY3LLOW JP
Ford1288 Johnathan
2K7GTCS David

I believe our total as of now is 7 cars.

holy smokes batman.

that is some WICKED love right there. now they gotta thank you and repay you upfront.

Boltvette

Wicked Stangs will be represented! So far I have registrations from Matt, John Paul, Jonathan, David and Ken (thanks guys!). There's still time for more to get in, but the spots are disappearing fast. If want to join us, you need to get your registration in today! We will be selling out.

Thanks for supporting Main Street America and the San Diego Center for the Blind.

Boltvette

I sent mine in today. I'm sure you'll get it by Saturday.

Glad you'll be there. We're only about 30 spaces short of a sellout and I've been getting about that number every day this week. If you haven't sent one in yet, you have better do it by tomorrow!

Ford1288

Donator
I met up with Craig in El Cajon, and submitted the registration forms and payment for:
BadBullitt Ken
SCR3AM1NGY3LLOW JP
Ford1288 Johnathan
2K7GTCS David

I believe our total as of now is 7 cars.

Thanks a lot Dave, very awesome of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boltvette

As of tonight, Main Street America is officially sold out! Many thanks to the 7 Wicked Stang members who registered. You will be receiving confirmations shortly.

This is a people's choice show. We hand out 300 ballots to spectators, as well as ballots to all participants. So if you didn't register, you can still swing by and vote for your favorites in all 26 classes.

Red

I say we meet at Bennnigans at the Mission Valley Mall on the corner of Camino Del Rio North and Camino Del Esta at 6:30 and roll out by 6:45. How does that sound?

2K7GTCS

I believe this show is a little different than most. They will decide in advance where our group is going to be parked, so whatever time we show up, we'll get the same spot. It's like reserved seating.
Of course, we have no idea where that spot is until we get there, but they do. So, we can take our time getting there, since it will not affect where we are parked, or if we all park together.

I suggest we meet at Fat City Denny's on Pacific Coast Highway at 7:30, and then plan to roll into the show by 8:45. The show starts at 10:00 , so I reckon this will still give us plenty of time to knock the grass off our tires and to setup the pop-up and banner.