• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jul 8, 2012] Cops and Rodders Car Show (San Diego, Ca)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Sunday July 8th, 2012, 9am-2pm.

Registration from 7:30am-9am
Liberty Station, 2500 Historic Decatur Rd, San Diego 92106

Trophies, prizes, music, Live Band, On site Food, vendors, and Family Fun.

All years, makes, and models of autos, trucks, motorcycles, miltary, police, fire and EMS vehicles.

$25 per entry.

***Pre-Register by 6/22/12 and will get an event T-shirts and a Collector Medallion***

Car Club group parking with Pre-Registration

Registration form can be obtained from this link. http://www.sdpolicemuseum.com/EVENTS.html

We will meet up at Starbucks on 1620 Camino De La Reina in Mission Valley. We will meet at 7am and roll out at 7:15am

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
We will meet up at Starbucks on 1620 Camino De La Reina in Mission Valley. We will meet at 7am and roll out at 7:15am

First post updated.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
This was a fun show last time I went up. Hopefully I can make it up this year.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ok everyone, just got an email from the show. There are separate entry for pre-register and day of show registration. If you are not pre-register, there is a good chance you will not be parking with the rest of us that are pre-register.

Here's the email with a phone number to call to still register.

Dear Cops and Rodder Enthusiast,

Once again we are getting set for an exciting venue and we are delighted you choose to join us!

To better accommodate the event traffic, we are asking all pre registered event participants to enter Liberty Station off of Barnett Street and proceed west on Truxton to Dewey Road where you will proceed south to the Liberty Station flagpole where the event will be held. You will be given a small sticker to place on your windshield. Once you are parked you can come to the registration area and get your official dash placard.

Non registered traffic will still enter off of Rosecrans Street and will have to pay to enter the show. Entering off of Barnett should save you some time in getting into the event.

A map is attached to this e-mail for your convenience.

Lastly, if you have friends who still want to register please have them call us at 619 726-6151 and we can take a registration and Visa/Mastercard payment right over the phone.

Thank you again for your participation!

San Diego Police Historical Association Cops and Rodders team

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Great turnout for Wicked Stangs. We had 10 cars in the show. Thank you everybody for coming. Turned out to be a beautiful day. Also thank you for 2k7gtcs (Dave) and Diabla (Cindy) for coming out and hanging out with us.

SilverSurfer619

This show is not modern car friendly. I think it was BS that they took our money and no modern car placed. What really pissed me off as well is that a lot of retired police officers placed. This is the first and last time I do this show. Great disappointment. They shouldn't have this show open for all years. It should just be 74 and older.::Cops and Rodders.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Unfortunately, Silver, that's what we will face at any shows we go to unless it is a Mustang specific show. We will never stand a chance against any classics. And its not this show only. The whole purpose to going to the shows is to get together, share our enjoyment of Mustangs with others and promote the club. Sorry you didn't enjoy yourself yesterday.

SilverSurfer619

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it, but I'd rather be a spectator than a participant. It just bugs me that they falsely advertised that it was open to all years. We are in a new era "WE" are the new hot rodders the muscle car era is back. There should be a balance between the old and new.
hot rod
noun Slang .
an automobile specially built or altered for fast acceleration and increased speed.