• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jul 8, 2012] Cops and Rodders Car Show (San Diego, Ca)

Red

I agree Silversufer. I don't care if I won a trophy or not. It would've just been cool to see something newer win something you know............Ok I do care a little bit about winning. :)

2K7GTCS

I would be surprised to win anything at a predominantly "classic" show. I might even feel a tad guilty for stealing a trophy from someone who labored for years at great expense to restore or customize their car, only to have "some punk kid" in a late model hoopty take an award and they don't.

Hmm, nah, you're right, forget those guys. Let's boycott the show. They won't miss us... LOL

SilverSurfer619

They didnt specify that was just a classic car show. Thats the point that pisses me off. For example the car show in Yuma, Az Midnight at the Oasis. Thats a show for cars 74 and older. Well if it was some "JAP CRAP" with a fart can winning a throphy at a hot rod car show then that would be some buttery bullshit since its an import and imports really cant be classified as a hot rod. But like I said we are the new hot rodders. In a show that invites all years and cars there should be a balance have a throphy or two for newer cars. We have all put work in our cars. We have the same passion. We all put our sweat and tears and hard earnned money. I'm going to do my best to turn people off that car show. Ill let them know its a good show to watch but ill tell those with newer vehicles to save there money. So there was like 10 wickedstangs at this show right at $25 each thats $250.00. We could have gave that money as a donation to the toys for tots. Instead of signing up for a car show where people were hooking up there buddies. I think we need to find out and get sponsors and see what it would take to put on our own show for the new hot rodders, have it open to all cars but have fair judging.